Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are jewish people very intelligent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not Jewish but I am smart as phuck. Ask my tutor..

Comment

Terrible boxers though.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
        -Ashkenazi jews have an average IQ score of 108-115, much higher than any ethnic group.
        -They make up 54% or world chess champions,29% of nobel peace prize winners, 42% of nobel laureates in medicene or phychology.
        -A lot of the best poker players (dwan, galfond, selbst, mizrachi, erik seidel, dan coleman, eli eleazra, barry greenstein) are jewish.
        -A lot of the best hedge fund managers as well.
        -They supposedly run hollywood.
        https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Seems like a lot of developed Asian countries do very well.

Comment

Some of my best clients are Persian Jews. I find them to be more reasonable than Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            https://brainstats.com/average-iq-by-country.html

Seems like a lot of developed Asian countries do very well.
            Probably because their educational systems are very closely related to IQ testing. I've worked with Indian guys who went to the best technical schools in their country (more competitive than MIT) and these guys just don't get concepts without you explaining it once or twice despite doing very well in exams. In other words they work hard to be intellligent (measured by educational metrics)

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              That statement is extremely dumb, what is the connection between religion and intelligence? if anything its the complete opposite, believing in a religion in itself, makes you dumb.

Beliving you own a peice of land because of a book, and forcing the people out that live there and bombing schools and hospitals, murdering children and forcing the remaining people to live in an open air prison all because of 'sacred land' is dumb, evil and absolutely disgusting.
              Approaching it from a heritage point of view, hence why i used the term Askenazi jews. it has been proven that their intelligence vs the gen population is statistically significant. They could be muslim for all i care, beacause i'm talking about heritage.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Terrible boxers though.
                Terrible at sports in general.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Jews are God's chosen people.

Of course he made us smart.
                  So... what does that say about people that are smarter than jews, but aren't jewish?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                    Terrible at sports in general.
                    They apparently score below average in spacial awareness tests, so not sure if it's related.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                      So... what does that say about people that are smarter than jews, but aren't jewish?

I didn't say He didn't make anyone else smart, or even smarter.

I just said He made us Jews smart.

Comment

Working...
                      X