Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

official nsb poster of the year poll 2018- the super six!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
    Seriously how the heck is Larry gathering votes? He's active, and posts a lot, but it's typically pure shtposts bashing someone he doesn't like. Effpandas and koba have been on a roll this year, while Motorcity posts a lot of really good content despite occasionally being a troll (imo).
    Larry’s votes are not legit. He create alt accounts to vote for himself, he also paid other posters to vote for him. How pathetic is that?

Comment

• Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      Seriously how the heck is Larry gathering votes? He's active, and posts a lot, but it's typically pure shtposts bashing someone he doesn't like. Effpandas and koba have been on a roll this year, while Motorcity posts a lot of really good content despite occasionally being a troll (imo).
      Most of them arent being counted as they arent legit posters. The poll is much closer than them numbers suggest.

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        Most of them arent being counted as they arent legit posters. The poll is much closer than them numbers suggest.
        Why should votes not be not counted for Larry this year when they are counted every other year for everyone else?

Come on dramashow, you are tainting the POTY thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Larry’s votes are not legit. He create alt accounts to vote for himself, he also paid other posters to vote for him. How pathetic is that?
          Been here for 7 years, this is the worst rig I seen

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            A couple years ago the POTY year vote was voided because a member(no longer here) flooded the poll with alts. I ran several of the voters here IP's and found no wrong doing. The poster "not larry's alt" has no posts so I can't check the IP yet. But I doubt Larry would make an alt with his name and vote like that, it is too obvious.

The odds are that someone else made the alt to discredit him and the poll.

Suspect #1:

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Larry exposed again
            He has had an axe to grind with Larry for a long time
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-27-2018, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Why should votes not be not counted for Larry this year when they are counted every other year for everyone else?

Ive made my official statements the matter has been resolved. People dont need to worry themselves any more

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Would dramashow be saying this if Freedom or Sterling Archer was in the lead?

Zero chance

The funny thing is he feels some sense of control just because he is the OP of the thread, as if we have to recognize his opinion about whose votes should count just because he says it.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 12-27-2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• So who's in the lead now officially?

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                    So who's in the lead now officially?
                    I think BigPoppaPump is leading the votes now.

Comment

• Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      So who's in the lead now officially?
                      Larryxxx I believe as he has the most votes

Comment

Working...
                      X