Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ignore list. I don't have one. Do you and why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    I wish I could ignore myself for all the gay posts I make.
    You are a solid poster. Peace brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      You are a solid poster. Peace brother.

Comment

• Anyone who is able read this should know that means I love them and didn't block noone but thoguht abt blocking GGG turds. (Nope, I hate people at first sight then start to love. Defense mechanism.)

Comment

If you have posters on your ignore list explain why???
          If you are on an ignore list, post the names of the members who placed you on their list!

Go for it.
          Fuk no. To me ignore list and blocking people is a feminine thing. Who gives a **** what people say. To me this forum is all about entertainment and light hearted discussions about boxing and other things.

Because you dont agree with someone or if someone gets on your nerves you are going to ignore or block them. Give me a break, grow a sack and get some hair on your chest and quit being a pussay.

Pussay ass feminine Motorcity Cobra put me on his list.

Comment

I wish I could ignore myself for all the gay posts I make.
            Why? I think there should be more gay post. Never ever ever be ashamed of your gay post. As a matter of fact i think there should be a place on these boards for gay talk.

Lets get gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
              Why? I think there should be more gay post. Never ever ever be ashamed of your gay post. As a matter of fact i think there should be a place on these boards for gay talk.

Lets get gay.
              Alexkid will lead the gay parade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rovi View Post
                Anyone who is able read this should know that means I love them and didn't block noone but thoguht abt blocking GGG turds. (Nope, I hate people at first sight then start to love. Defense mechanism.)
                GGG turds irritate me badly.

Comment

Alexkid is ignoring my gay cousin for pulling out of his culo, and spraying nectar on his azz cheeks, then the kid proceeded to call Raul daddy.

Comment

Alexkid is ignoring my gay cousin for pulling out of his culo, and spraying nectar on his azz cheeks, then the kid proceeded to call Raul daddy.

Alexkid likes to get ********d in his culo.

Comment

Alexkid likes to get ********d in his culo.
                      The Alexkid don't play, a jizz vampire. What a c0ck sucker! Ay dios Mio!

Comment

Working...
                      X