Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Roach looks in bad condition, Frankie Gomez is a heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankie Gomez is headed into oblivion

Comment

Frankie Gomez vs. Andy Ruiz in 2016 for the WBC Latino HW Championship!

Comment

Roach has said in an interview he would retire when manny does....manny also has said he would retire if roach retired!

Comment

Freddie is a hero in my book He's still one on the best trainers in the world despite his health issues. The fact he still gets in the ring and works amazes me.
          I really think that if & when he's forced to retire he will deteriorate fast Boxing & training is his life God Bless Freddie long may you keep training

Comment

Hes neck being slanted is due to rigidity.... parkinsins disease can be very progressive but with activity can be slowed down... but ultimitaly it will take it's course, from I see im thinking he needs to increase his levadopa or increase the times he takes it.. or maybe he waited too long to take his dose...u have to take them exactly the same time everyday... some people take levadopa every 4 four hours.... idk if he has had dbs yet but he could look inti that.

Comment

Yes I agree he is getting worse . You can clearly see he's losing his balance which is one of the symptoms of PD. He's reaching stage 4. Stage 5 is considered home bound. And at this 4th stage he can't manage well even when on lava- dopa , carbidopa. He's deteriorating the only hope now is the DBS Surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by baxinguy View Post
                Frankie Gomez vs. Andy Ruiz in 2016 for the WBC Latino HW Championship!

Comment

Originally posted by URAGONAKO View Post
                  Roach is just making it an even playing field, just imagine if Sr. didn't become a crackhead, Floyd would be invincible like superman and Manny would be like Thor!

Now the fight is a toss-up, this is a great excuse to use when Manny lose the fight against Floyd doe!
                  Your sig pic is ****ing priceless!

Comment

It has noticeably gotten worse, sad to say. That neck is almost completely perpendicular to his torso.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      Yeah the Parkinsons is starting to advance now and you can tell, that's how it went with my dad.

I agree with Hectari, let Marvin do mitts and Roach gives instructions.
                      Pac vs Hatton Freddie was far far worse then looks like he got on those good Parkinsons drugs. Freddie will have best care and drugs available. I think he should retire soon enough though but it will advance more quickly after he does retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X