Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao knocks down Chris Algieri with hilarious timing (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was really embarrassing for Tim Lane. It's as if he forgot he was Chris Algieri's trainer, and morphed into a Boxing Scene poster. There is a line between being a supportive/motivational trainer and being an absolute troll. Tim Lane was being an absolute troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dante_1 View Post
      Epic douche chills listening to the trainer last night.
      I love ittttt!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        I love ittttt!!!!
        When Max asked what the change was after the first 4 rounds, and he said, "Ill tell you after." Uggghhhhh, cringed so hard at that pathetic display at trying to be sly and coy.

Comment

"we gonna put him to sleep in a couple rounds"

forget winning the rounds just go for the KO, great game plan

Comment

That was the funniest shlt ever lmfao.
            I'm gonna let him out the cage... BOOOOM!!!

Comment

seriously. tim lane reminded me of imdazed, reloaded, wess, and big dung morphed into one person.

delusional fool.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fan View Post
                Actually it's only Mayweathers PPV's that I'm bored with! Pacquiao brings it the whole time no complaints with him fighting. My money was well spent and everyone was entertained lastnight. Plain and simple. You can try to make it even all you want but the simple truth is it's not! Floyd actually needs Pacquiao at the moment. There is nobody that people want to pay for anymore.
                Shame on you. Stop buying their PPV until they face each other. Of course Pac or Floyd will look good against the opponents they been facing; their past opponents have not been on their level. Pac vs Mayweather needs to happen. No other fights before. DON'T BUY ANOTHER PPV of them until they face each other.

Comment

Originally posted by StillWill View Post
                  Now THAT is how you deliver a punch line like a BOSS! Perfect!

Comment

That trainer has victor ortiz tendencies

Comment

that is amazing, i was watching uk stream so missed it would watching this live would have been golden

Comment

Working...
                      X