No announcement yet.

The Los Angeles Raiders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Los Angeles Raiders

You a raiders fan? What do you think of Derek Carr?

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
      You a raiders fan? What do you think of Derek Carr?

i think it was a disgrace that none of his teammates helped him off the field...he'll make a good QB one day if he's brought along properly

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        i think it was a disgrace that none of his teammates helped him off the field...he'll make a good QB one day if he's brought along properly
        Yeah, that was disgraceful. He managed to throw that one pass off one leg showed me he has heart. He's from my neck of the woods. He's supposed to visit his college when they play this Friday. I'm gonna ask him how is his leg if I see him.

Comment

Originally posted by fallen_ego View Post
          Yeah, that was disgraceful. He managed to throw that one pass off one leg showed me he has heart. He's from my neck of the woods. He's supposed to visit his college when they play this Friday. I'm gonna ask him how is his leg if I see him.

good ****...yea, i preferred him over Schaub when i watched them in pre-season...i hope he's not out too long although McGloin is a decent backup..we've got a bye week so hopefully the extra treatment helps

Comment

good ****...yea, i preferred him over Schaub when i watched them in pre-season...i hope he's not out too long although McGloin is a decent backup..we've got a bye week so hopefully the extra treatment helps
            Yep, Schaub is a head case and we never should of picked him up. All thanks to our crap GM who hopefully gets fired at the end of the season.
            This isn't Green Bay or where ever the fuk he came from, this is the
            OAKLAND
            RAIDERS

Comment

commitment to excellence.

just win baby.

Comment

Originally posted by KRITKL View Post
                Yep, Schaub is a head case and we never should of picked him up. All thanks to our crap GM who hopefully gets fired at the end of the season.
                This isn't Green Bay or where ever the fuk he came from, this is the
                OAKLAND
                RAIDERS

i think McKenzie is done after this season as well...

Comment

Comment

i think McKenzie is done after this season as well...
                    Good, did you hear him say I'm picking the next coach. LOL
                    Should of fired his azz right there.

Comment

Working...
                    X