Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Aaron Pryor is considered an ATG at 140, why not Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many fighter at 140lbs actually have a better resume than Danny?

He should be top 10-20, resumes don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Usman View Post
      That has nothing to do with him having a better resume than Danny.

To the people who said who called him an ATG, I don't have specific names but all i here is how Leonard ducked this dude and that he was a great 140lber.
      For the record: I said Danny would beat Lucas

What stands out from Danny's resume? Judah? Morales?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        For the record: I said Danny would beat Lucas

What stands out from Danny's resume? Judah? Morales?
        I already said in the thread, Lucas Matthysse is the stand out win from his resume and probably trumps any win on Aaron Pryor's. Also Amir Khan is a stand out win.

Comment

I already said in the thread, Lucas Matthysse is the stand out win from his resume and probably trumps any win on Aaron Pryor's. Also Amir Khan is a stand out win.
          beating arguello and cervantes >>> beating matthysse and khan

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Oh someone was gonna do it, might as well be me. You should know by now that most of my posts are mindless crap anyway.
            maaaaaan, if you gon spout that ****, do it on another thread or I'll beat you like I was your drunk daddy and I found you going through my ****o mags!

Amir Khan and Lucas Matthysse are great wins, especially the manner in which he handled both. They were the two leading fighters in his division at the time that the fight happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
              beating arguello and cervantes >>> beating matthysse and khan
              Beating Arguello at 130 lbs yes but this was not prime Arguello.

I forgot about Cervantes, a good win but consider that benitez and Locche among numerous other had gotten to him before Pryor. It was a good win but nothing amazing.

Garcia beat PRIME Matthysse at his best weight class, he had two close and debatable losses but was widely considered at his best, unlike Arguello when he fought Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                Amir Khan and Lucas Matthysse are great wins, especially the manner in which he handled both. They were the two leading fighters in his division at the time that the fight happened.
                Exactly, for some reason people have an agenda against Garcia despite willingly fighting the best in his division. Maybe it's because he proved people wrong and is still on top.

Comment

You really think Danny is one of the ATG fighters at 140? He's been comprehensively outboxed by considerably lesser talent. Khan was schooling him for 3 rounds as well.

Danny is a good, tough boxer but ATG at 140?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    maaaaaan, if you gon spout that ****, do it on another thread or I'll beat you like I was your drunk daddy and I found you going through my ****o mags!

Fuc
                    k off, you'll do nothing.

Comment

this guy should be banned

edit: if you think that highly of gift garcia let us know what you think of Bradley and his resume .. should make some of us hate you less
                      Last edited by way2strong; 07-23-2014, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X