Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    "They took our jobs"
    They took our Jerbs.

Comment

Errr now I don't want no problems Skeeter

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Errr now I don't want no problems Skeeter

This Vid Again. Beautiful Woman, We Don't take Kindly to your types in here.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          This Vid Again. Beautiful Woman, We Don't take Kindly to your types in here.

The guy on the right in the opening scene, what's his name? The guy with like 5 hairs on his head.

I could never find out

Comment

So last year they announced that there could be a South Park sequel in the works since Paramount gave up its stake of the franchise to Warner Bros in order to join Nolan's Interstellar project. Hope it happens soon, I don't know why they didn't immediately make a sequel to 'Uncut, I thought that movie was awesome.

Comment

" hey you kids,,, stop dressing up and having talks of betrayal in my garden"

Game of thrones episode... The best line, fan of both shows and this line always cracks me up

Comment

Creme Freeeche, Lalalalalalala, Creme Freeeche, hhhhhhhhhmmmmmm, Oh Fu*k Yeah. "Randy Marsh"

Comment

South Park and The Simpsons.......THE 2 GOAT for animated shows IMHO

Comment

One of the best episodes, when Jimmy and Timmy go to the Crip and Blood neighborhoods in Denver.....GREAT ****

Or the Stand and Deliver spoof, when Cartman goes to the hood to teach

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      South Park and The Simpsons.......THE 2 GOAT for animated shows IMHO
                      I'm sorry, but there's just something about the simpsons that isn't entertaining. When it comes to funny animated cartoons, For me it is South Park, Family Guy, The Boondocks, And American Dad.

Comment

Working...
                      X