Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Victor Ortiz Possible For September HBO PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope odds makers are as confident in Ortiz as you guys seem to be. I would love to get Canelo as a slight betting favorite.

Comment

Make it happen mang........

Comment

Now this is a PPv right here, one that I would gladly pay for.

... with all due respect to Williams, that would have been a great fight too but not PPV worthy imo.

Comment

That would be a great fight for both fighters.

Comment

I like this fight for one reason and that's because a lot of people are picking Ortiz to win this fight. That's the type of fights I like to see where a person is not sure who's going to win the fight. Hopefully it happens, but that's of course if Ortiz wins his fight with Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              On common sense I'm going to doubt it. Golden Boy is pretty stupid about their matchmaking, but this stupid?? We'll see I guess.
              They may not be as stupid as you think. GBP is trying to make stars out of both of these guys. If they put them in the ring with each other, one of them will emerge as a legitimate star and the winner's next fight could be against Cotto, and that fight would be big. If Alvarez/Ortiz beat Cotto, the next logical step would be Mayweather and that fight would be huge. The loser wouldn't really lose much. After all, Ortiz quit against Maidana and look where he is now.

Comment

Oh please boxing Gods, make this damn fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Oh please boxing Gods, make this damn fight!!!

I agree with you man....Canelo vs williams -scratch, canelo vs kirkland -scratch. 3rd times the charm right???

Comment

Canelo bullies ortiz then gets bullied on by kirkland or cotto

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      I agree with you man....Canelo vs williams -scratch, canelo vs kirkland -scratch. 3rd times the charm right???
                      Knock on wood...

Comment

Working...
                      X