Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Pacman wasting his prime boxing years for politics?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Pacman wasting his prime boxing years for politics?

Why is he wasting his prime years left in boxing, when he could run for congress and such after a few years where he would be retired anyway?

Reason: Capitalizing off his popularity, End.

If you know Pacman`s history, it is his compassion for poor people, like he was once before. And his desire to help more people as the Lord has provided him with additional tools to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Artiau View Post

LOL ending own thread!

Comment

Originally posted by Artiau View Post
        Why is he wasting his prime years left in boxing, when he could run for congress and such after a few years where he would be retired anyway?

You just owned your own thread

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
          You just owned your own thread

Comment

I think Pac fails miserably as a politician, but there's a side to him we probably will never understand.

He came out of poverty and has been helping people out since earning millions, so it's quite hard to take the good heart out of him. If you read the article in GQ, he didn't want his entourage to eat at a cheaper restaurant because according to him, that's messing with the livelihood of the Thai restaurant owner where they eat.

Comment

If anyone's ending my thread, its me

Comment

I know a little bit about politics and what It looks like to me is he is preparing for a bigger role in politics. Right now is only the congressmen over a small Provence, but I think he is using that to get into a bigger role later on down the road. I'm not too sure how the government works in the Philippines, but this is how I see it.

Comment

Dude just even asking that question means you know or understand very little about what kind of guy Manny Pacquiao is.

Comment

This is probably just the first round of his political career. If he can be perceived as a successful congressman, which lets be real is not that difficult, alot of those "He is not experienced for politics" critics will die out.

Comment

Working...
                    X