No announcement yet.

Most boring/exciting styles based on nationalities

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most boring/exciting styles based on nationalities

To me it's gotta be Americans (all they do is try to survive) and Ukrainians(too much pitty pat nonsense, boring as all hell, Loma the exception).

Mexicans probably the most exciting, Russians are killers too.

I think some do not understand that winning does not =taking punishment..if you lack the skills to not get hurt then of couserse you have to go thru the fire...what you call boring some call an art..CAUSE WHY CANT THE OTHER FIGHTER STILL BEAT HIM?

Comment

Im not into Ukrainian fighters or Kazak and Euros.

I like Latins, Koreans, and Japanese fighters in general..

Comment

If you are not running head first into a punch=boring

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I think some do not understand that winning does not =taking punishment..if you lack the skills to not get hurt then of couserse you have to go thru the fire...what you call boring some call an art..CAUSE WHY CANT THE OTHER FIGHTER STILL BEAT HIM?
          No it aint. Using your power only to keep a guy honest and off you makes for bad TV. It would take more skills, and it would be more entertaining to punish a guy and try to take him out. You seriously think it takes more skill to make the other guy take all the risks? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by splitsecond View Post
            no it aint. Using your power only to keep a guy honest and off you makes for bad tv. It would take more skills, and it would be more entertaining to punish a guy and try to take him out. You seriously think it takes more skill to make the other guy take all the risks? Lol
            fight to win!!! That is all that matters..cause once you lose people hop on the next d1ck..ask pacquiao

Comment

the guy ya'll call boring...Mayweather made more money and sold more ppvs THEN ANYONE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ****ING SPORT!!!!!..the guy ya'll call BIGDRAMASHOW cant sell peanuts to a ****ing elephant..**** outta here

Comment

it's called boxing and not a marathon, breh!

Comment

It's a blood and guts sport. The true killers and warriors will always be hailed as the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post

it's called boxing and not a marathon, breh!
                    now list these exciting fighters who are selling so much

Comment

Working...
                    X