No announcement yet.

Have you eatene Brazilian meat lately?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    how do you guys prepare your corned beef? i fry it with garlic and eat it off sourdough bread with lots of mustard and pickles. nothing fancy but it hits the spot.
    Fry up some onion, sweet pepper, Scott bonnet pepper, tomatoes, tyme, etc, in coconut oil. After, you pour in the cornbeef, then put pepper / black pepper and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes. You can also add ketchup for flavoring. Sometimes I even get creative if I am making it with spaghetti for the kids and add Diana's BBQ sauce and apple slices.
    Last edited by megas30; 03-19-2017, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      Last time I have been to Ja, the diabetes rate ain't no joke there. Lost couple relatives to it.
      Yeah man. Them love them sugar. My grandmother had to get one of her legs cut off because of a bruise that would not heal because she had diabetes but her own was the hereditary diabetes. So is mostly water I drink everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        Fry up some onion, sweet pepper, Scott bonnet pepper, tomatoes, tyme, etc, in coconut oil. After, you pour in the cornbeef, then put pepper / black pepper and let it cook for about 4-5 minutes. You can also add ketchup for flavoring. Sometimes I even get creative if I am making it with spaghetti for the kids and add Diana's BBQ sauce and apple slices.
        Yeah. That's how Jamaicans do it right there.

Comment

thanks for sharing. i have corned beef from Brazil in the pantry, about to throw all that **** out. i've always been wary of buying imported goods from third world ****holes, which is getting more difficult to avoid these days, and this just confirms my fears.

You're welcome, I did too and even check the other product that the company have in case. Fortunately What I got are from Aussie and New Zealand..

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Do your best to stop eat'n sh !t out of a can.

Meat or anything else.

Fug convenience !

You are be'n poisoned with the processed food you are eat'n.

Makes no difference what country it's come'n out of....
            Well, folks what we have here is a "BORN AGAIN HEALTH nut".....

Comment

how do you guys prepare your corned beef? i fry it with garlic and eat it off sourdough bread with lots of mustard and pickles. nothing fancy but it hits the spot.
              Mince two potatoes and fry them, before they get golden brown add a lot of garlic, black pepper and onion, then add your corned beef. ( you can put some table cream or milk if you want). then get 4 slices of your Jamaican hard dough bread and spread them hash on it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Yeah. That's how Jamaicans do it right there.
                Bllooodclaat you got Jamaicans in there????

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                  Well, folks what we have here is a "BORN AGAIN HEALTH nut".....

Yeah......Got my fug'n arm twisted pretty fug'n hard.

Comment

unless Costco meat is from Brazil otherwise no

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                      unless Costco meat is from Brazil otherwise no
                      Costco sells them.... Chinese pock chops and chicken feet...

Comment

Working...
                      X