No announcement yet.

threalpugilist reveals his identity all in the name of promo for buddies DOJO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    LOL pugilist trying to carry on the thread as if this didn't get pointed out.
    I POSTED SOME RECENT BOXING SPARRING
    ITS CALLED

For the posters who box, train or just work out at the gym, lets share video/tips

Comment

.....NO

THAT TROLL nutt butter or whatever his name bumped this thread and that Andrew tabiti thread

he is going through my thread history lol

Comment

You see that too though? It looks as if NUTTA (aka therealpugilist) talked **** to therealpugiligist (aka NUTTA) then pugilist forgot to switch accounts to ask NUTTA for his fb after NUTTA talked **** to the realpugilist.

This is some inception ****. But for real, this is sad. Grown men doing this ****. Going around flaming himself on two different accounts.

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
          You see that too though? It looks as if NUTTA (aka therealpugilist) talked **** to therealpugiligist (aka NUTTA) then pugilist forgot to switch accounts to ask NUTTA for his fb after NUTTA talked **** to the realpugilist.

This is some inception ****. But for real, this is sad. Grown men doing this ****. Going around flaming himself on two different accounts.
          you really think im that Original NUTTAH guy....come on bro....DUDE is bumping my threads to make some kind of point

it started from that white hope thread I made and he been going nuts lol

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
            Go back far enough and you might even get a connection to Peter Urbane's Gojo Ryu dojo that existed in Chinatown NYC.
            different styles but they all did fight vs each other etc in the nyc chinatown tournaments etc...

my goju lineage (which ima start up in a year) goes straight back to chojun miyagi and my shotokan lineage (I'm a Shodan) goes straight back to gichin funakoshi.

Not alot of people can say they have straight lineages to both styles.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              different styles but they all did fight vs each other etc in the nyc chinatown tournaments etc...

my goju lineage (which ima start up in a year) goes straight back to chojun miyagi and my shotokan lineage (I'm a Shodan) goes straight back to gichin funakoshi.

Not alot of people can say they have straight lineages to both styles.
              whats up champ, I posted some sparring on NSB THIS WEEK

check it out, should be on page one of NSB....2 videos

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                whats up champ, I posted some sparring on NSB THIS WEEK

check it out, should be on page one of NSB....2 videos
                hhmmm I just did a small tourney like two weeks ago.. maybe I would post my sparring match (it aint real fighting hence the name SPARRING lol)

Comment

• There is so much hatred and negativity energy on here it's crazy. To go out of your way to shoot insults is bogus. Can't we all find a common ground. We LOVE boxing. Not many people do. It's hard to find people who watch at all. So for us to take the time to come here and be able to talk to other knowledgeable fans is a blessing. Let's cut the **** and keep the focus. Trolls will be trolls, but they are lost souls anyway. I have a passion for this sport and ALL the gladiators that participate in it. Let's get it together fellas. #BOXING

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    There is so much hatred and negativity energy on here it's crazy. To go out of your way to shoot insults is bogus. Can't we all find a common ground. We LOVE boxing. Not many people do. It's hard to find people who watch at all. So for us to take the time to come here and be able to talk to other knowledgeable fans is a blessing. Let's cut the **** and keep the focus. Trolls will be trolls, but they are lost souls anyway. I have a passion for this sport and ALL the gladiators that participate in it. Let's get it together fellas. #BOXING
                    What I find more funny is the guys that talk all that **** are the ones who dont have anything post either.

I would be even extremely surprised if ANY of them can even do 25 push ups

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      hhmmm I just did a small tourney like two weeks ago.. maybe I would post my sparring match (it aint real fighting hence the name SPARRING lol)
                      Let's see it

Comment

Working...
                      X