Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Argues Against Anti-Discrimination Law For Transgenders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
    Trans people are not insane you ignorant buffoon. Try emphasising with these people. Just imagine how hard it must be to feel you're in the wrong body.

This can happen to anybody. It doesn't make them freaks.

Look at mental illness as well. That also can happen to anybody. Do you think mental illness makes someone insane?
    Is this post supposed to be humorous?

Do I think mental illness makes someone insane?

Is English your first language?

Let me guess you have no actual background in psychiatry and 2 years ago didn't care about gender dysphoria but now that it's a "movement" you are "highly passionate" about it and anyone who disagrees is "ignorant". lol...

These people do suffer and are mentally ill and there are numerous treatment options. Celebrating them and parading them around for political causes and treating them like an ethnicity is sick and takes advantage of gullible pseudontellectuals such as yourself.
    Last edited by ////; 02-14-2017, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      Is this post supposed to be humorous?

Do I think mental illness makes someone insane?

Is English your first language?

Let me guess you have no actual background in psychiatry and 2 years ago didn't care about gender dysphoria but now that it's a "movement" you are "highly passionate" about it and anyone who disagrees is "ignorant". lol...

These people do suffer and are mentally ill and there are numerous treatment options. Celebrating them and parading them around for political causes and treating them like an ethnicity is sick and takes advantage of gullible pseudontellectuals such as yourself.
      Yeah, you are sick. I'm a human being that can emphasize with other human beings. The world isn't always black and white.

You may continue with your misguided hate you ignorant buffoon.

Comment

Yeah, you are sick. I'm a human being that can emphasize with other human beings. The world isn't always black and white.

Empathize.

You are someone who knows nothing about this topic but got on-board with "the movement" 2 years ago. You really think anyone who doesn't parrot your nonscientific MTV-originated views on gender dysphoria is "ignorant". It's highly transparent.

Develop some dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Empathize.

You are someone who knows nothing about this topic but got on-board with "the movement" 2 years ago. You really think anyone who doesn't parrot your nonscientific MTV-originated views on gender dysphoria is "ignorant". It's highly transparent.

Develop some dignity.
          I have plenty of dignity thank you very much.

You are nothing more than a small minded bigot that thinks the world is nothing more than black or white. If anyone steps outside of your small minded view, you attack because you lack basic human qualities.

I've always been a human being, this didn't start 2 years ago. Nor do I watch MTV you tit.

I truly feel sorry for people like you. People who aren't satisfied unless they're making someone feel like **** just to make them feel better about themselves. Wars and hate happen because of monsters like you. And the sooner we get rid of the likes of you, the better.

Comment

uh there is a difference between empathy and enabling. you are brainwashed by your favorite hollywood celeb and media outlets who push the propaganda to normalize perversion.

When someone is mentally ill you dont ENABLE them, be a sociopath, paranoid or narcissist or tranny.

When you are a kid you go through phases, and you fight it out, approval of tranny is wrong in many levels, if someone thinks they are a woman let them imagine, its like a kid who dressed as a superhero its pretend, when you start mutilating your body thats when it becomes wrong and you are enabling a perversion and encouraging it.

You should sympathize with the male victims who are lied to and duped by a tranny. that is deception and that is the problem if someone is a tranny they want to be a woman and date a STRAIGHT MAN, they dont like GAY men, becasue Gay men dont like women so why will they like a man who becomes a woman, so tranny is lies and deception.

Comment

Hard to believe on a macho boxing site people are all for gays and transgenders,shoot them all i say those emotionally weak minded fools

Love to see pac punching a transgender to death with margaritos wraps

Comment

Lmao! Man I'm turning into a Pac fan slowly but surely. This man is by far one of the bravest MTFers that I know. Even actual priests/preachers try to shy away from this issue but no, Pacquiao tells it straight just like how it is in the holy scriptures.

And I wolly agree with him. Everyone else who commits sin doesn't all of a sudden try to change the holy scriptures when confronted about it. If I commit adultery and go to church and the preacher talks about how much of a terrible sin adultery is, you won't see me all of a sudden going to media outlets and starting movements for descrimination against adulterers.

Or if I commit sexual imorality (sex before marriage) and I go to church and hear the preacher quote scriptures about how terrible a sin it is, same story, you aint gonna expect me to start protesting and ish, coz it's God's law and that's that.

So why the fuuuuck must fuuucking ****sexuals be exempted from the scriptures? Why the go and complain when preachers speak God's truth to the public? Every other sinner accepts and repents for their sins, but these arrogant pricks wana argue with God and demand to not have scriptures read about their sins? Defaq is that?

Keep fighting the good fight Mr. Pacman, don't be like these sellouts and conformists. The gate to hell is narrow and the one to hell is wide, so it aint a surprise you getting this pressure and criticism for preaching the true gospel, even jesus and the apostles went through the same thing, and if they can do that to the master (Jesus), than how much more to the servant.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hound View Post
                  Hard to believe on a macho boxing site people are all for gays and transgenders,shoot them all i say those emotionally weak minded fools

Love to see pac punching a transgender to death with margaritos wraps
                  Manny probably thought Marquez was gay. And he was almost killed by a ****sexual. I don't care about ****sexual. Same reason I don't care about atheist. But they have freedoms to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
                    "Even in the Bible, we read that the woman should wear women’s [clothing]; and the man, for men’s wear,” Pacquiao said. “That’s what I believe.”

The Bible also says that adultery should be punishable by death, but that didn't stop Pac-Boy from sticking his meat stick in plenty of snatches other than his wife's.

This POS really needs to stop talking. That's what I believe.
                    Pac repented for his sins and made amends with his wife, which is what the bible also preaches, asking for forgiveness, repenting to the lord, and trying to change your ways.

But when you ****sexuals sin, instead of trying to be better and repenting for your sins, you play the victim and act like you didn't do nothing wrong. You people are totally fuuucked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                      This sounds personal.......

Comment

Working...
                      X