Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Confident of KO: I Would Get Anthony Joshua Out of There!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder only talks when he's got a fight coming up, starts running his mouth and acting like a big man in order to sell his crappy mismatches. When he's not fighting he disappears back to the sticks and nobody hears from him.

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMM SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Wilder only talks when he's got a fight coming up, starts running his mouth and acting like a big man in order to sell his crappy mismatches. When he's not fighting he disappears back to the sticks and nobody hears from him.

BUMMMMMMMMMMMMM SQUADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
      And if Joshua wasn't British, you'd be saying the same thing about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
        If Joshua beats Wilder, I'll give him credit. He'll rule the division for years.

But I have Wilder winning this with foot movement, awkward style, speed, and punch volume. It's not just the power, the punches are coming from a lot of different angles. It's hard to see all of them and react. After reviewing the Whyte fight, I believe Wilder gets to Joshua in the early rounds before he's warmed up.
        Foot movement? Wilder's feet are awful. yes he moves around, but his footwork is very poor. That's why he's always off balance when he's hit (see the Molina fight). His hands and feet are on two different pages most of the time. I personally think he has little chance against AJ. To win he'd have to work the hell out of his jab, and pray he lands something clean (that's only if AJ is chiny). I support the guy as a fellow US citizen (hope he beats them all), but he's really poor technically on all fronts. He's not a trained fighter (just like most of the heavyweight division), just blessed with height, reach and real power.

Comment

STFU Wilder. You won't KO Joshua.
          He'll make you his b itch!

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
            If Joshua beats Wilder, I'll give him credit. He'll rule the division for years.

But I have Wilder winning this with foot movement, awkward style, speed, and punch volume. It's not just the power, the punches are coming from a lot of different angles. It's hard to see all of them and react. After reviewing the Whyte fight, I believe Wilder gets to Joshua in the early rounds before he's warmed up.
            I can only assume you have in the last 24 hours suffered massive head trauma?

Wilder has the power to stop anyone and that it. Punchers chance. The rest was genuinely hilarious.

I feel you would excel at a creative writing course.

Comment

Easy win for Wilder, Ko in late rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                I can only assume you have in the last 24 hours suffered massive head trauma?

Wilder has the power to stop anyone and that it. Punchers chance. The rest was genuinely hilarious.

I feel you would excel at a creative writing course.
                It amazes me when people describe Wilder like he actually knows what he's doing "he punches from awkward angles..." ..... is that a fancy way of saying he windmills his punches.

Whenever this fight happens I fully expect Joshua to absolutely tear through Wilder in 6 rounds or less. Call him robotic/stiff but he's the much more polished and better boxer with better defence. It will be easy!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                  Most pathetic mult-year HW title reign EVER!!! Least Popular, insignificant American HW champ in recent memory.... Keep fighting tomato cans in small college arenas in ur Bs quest to unify the titles.
                  well he started boxing in his 20's, he was a project that just started to fill out 2 years ago. there hasn't really been much talent in HW boxing for a while so whoever he beat would be labeled a bum, even if he beats Washington. good fights should be coming in 2018 for the HW division. this sport is not easy at all... don't understand the disrespect for these guys at all

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                    Easy to fight with bad intentions against cans...against the only legit contender he faced(Stiverne), he did alot of backing up and boxed for the most part.
                    Wilder is quickly becoming the Adonis Stevenson of the heavyweight division. He does a lot of talking and avoids those who can fight back.

Comment

I'd love to see it.

Best fight in boxing for me if Joshua can beat Klitschko.

Ideally Wilder would beat someone good in the meantime like Joshua Parker to be fair to him he did try and fight Povetkin so I don't think he's a fake - he'll definitely fight the top guys.

I would also love to see Tyson Fury vs Wilder though. That would be more entertaining as an event and it would be interesting to see if Wilder could just be outboxed which to all the world he looks like he can.

Joshua/Wilder is a shootout and whoever loses is going to lose very badly.
                      Last edited by Sparked_26; 02-14-2017, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X