Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch Jabs Amir Khan: 70-30 Demand To Fight Brook is 'Ridiculous'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talz View Post
    It doesn't matter if he hasn't fought in the UK for a while, if your a name people will still know you. The fact is, he is a household name in the UK, he is known to most sporting casuals and known to pretty much every boxing fan. Kell on the other hand outside Sheffield is hardly known anywhere.
    The fact is Brook has been the bigger draw in the UK for the last few years. This fight is in the UK. Khan has never been a PPV seller in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Froch is right on here..

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        Lmfao..Still reading but not posting as much..A lot of crazy people on here hard to deal with so i took a break..Lol but I've been reading and laughing still..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Lmfao..Still reading but not posting as much..A lot of crazy people on here hard to deal with so i took a break..Lol but I've been reading and laughing still..
          Good to see you back man.

Comment

Funny to see so much commotion over a fight between two guys that left the ring in ambulances after their last fights. Khan was knocked into another dimension and Brook had his face broken.

Both deserve credit for their bravery but that doesn't mean that this fight isn't tarnished.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Against who exactly?
              Garcia, Peterson if he could get him in there, could go up and fight cotto.

Comment

Can't wait until Amir retires jeez..said it before will say it again the dude is trash and should not be fighting for any title whatsoever. Khan always gets Ktfo???????

Comment

Originally posted by RapidSon View Post
                  Can't wait until Amir retires jeez..said it before will say it again the dude is trash and should not be fighting for any title whatsoever. Khan always gets Ktfo???????
                  We've all heard of the standinding eight ......he is the standing joke......the day he is retired I will crack a nice bottle of bubbly.........That little irritating face of his looks like a taxi with the doors open!

Comment

Hahaha! I hear that

Comment

Khan is cashing out his chin. Everybody wants it but they have to pay to KO him.

Comment

Working...
                      X