No announcement yet.

Calling out the Gennady Golovkin trolls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling out the Gennady Golovkin trolls

Off the top of my head, been here a few months and these four dudes stick out as "trolls." But I've noticed some differences:

SugarCaineHook: big time troll and def ****ing around. Don't think he hates Trippe G as much as he wants you to think but he knows how to push buttons. Getting over the top with the AV and sit but love the effort.

Big Dunn and RealPugilist: these guys aren't really trolls just really unrealistic standards at times. They mean well and know their boxing but need to give triple G some time. Let the man box and do his ****. He will achieve **** up to his caliber. I know you guys expect more from his opponents but it will come.

CaneloMaidana: *****ass *****

Any other triple G "trolls"?

Every one on this forum troll in some threads

Comment

Originally posted by Triple Genius View Post
      Off the top of my head, been here a few months and these four dudes stick out as "trolls." But I've noticed some differences:

SugarCaineHook: big time troll and def ****ing around. Don't think he hates Trippe G as much as he wants you to think but he knows how to push buttons. Getting over the top with the AV and sit but love the effort.

Big Dunn and RealPugilist: these guys aren't really trolls just really unrealistic standards at times. They mean well and know their boxing but need to give triple G some time. Let the man box and do his ****. He will achieve **** up to his caliber. I know you guys expect more from his opponents but it will come.

CaneloMaidana: *****ass *****

Any other triple G "trolls"?
      Kigali is troll and racist

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
        Kigali is troll and racist
        CaneloMaidana is not only a troll but a legit imbecile..

he's unbearable...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
          CaneloMaidana is not only a troll but a legit imbecile..

he's unbearable...
          Yea but he got metioned by op

Comment

CaneloMaidana is the worst I've seen. He lives to bash GGG. Of course, it's all pretty pointless, seeing that he's only giving GGG more and more exposure. So, I say let him do it. Maybe it makes his day.

Comment

Working...
            X