Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Even Money
    You're such a damn shrew.

Ok, larceny offenders then.

Except I don't feel any sympathy for them. Liquor store robbers(in general) steal money because they have no options. If they could get away with becoming a world class cyclist on dope, I bet they would rather do that instead.
    That's highly debatable and naive at best.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Robbing a liquor store is a violent crime. It's also something which is more likely to result in reoffending than this type of fraud.
      You're such a damn shrew.

Ok, larceny offenders then. Who get up to ten years over 500 dollars.

Except I don't feel any sympathy for them. Liquor store robbers(in general) steal money because they have no options. If they could get away with becoming a world class cyclist on dope, I bet they would rather do that instead.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        That's highly debatable and naive at best.
        Really, so the liquor store robbers you know do it for fun even though they could get money somewhere else?

Not counting crackheads

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Robbing a liquor store is a violent crime. It's also something which is more likely to result in reoffending than this type of fraud.

Lance did it seven times you brainless twat.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            Really, so the liquor store robbers you know do it for fun even though they could get money somewhere else?

Not counting crackheads
            They could get jobs.

If they're addicts they could kick their habit so they wouldn't need to steal to support it.

The list goes on and on.

Comment

I agree........ Should be put in Solitary Confinenment

Comment

Umm no, I'd much rather see a felon robbing a liquor store in prison.

The fact that you even compared the two is kinda funny.

Comment

Did piggy just thai insurance

Comment

He lied under oath and has trafficked drugs to team mates. I would say his chances of being made an example of are pretty high indeed and he shouldn't rule out a short spell in prison

He's probably also going to have to pay out loads of cash on top of any court appearances. This ride is still a long way from crossing the finish line

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      He lied under oath and has trafficked drugs to team mates. I would say his chances of being made an example of are pretty high indeed and he shouldn't rule out a short spell in prison

He's probably also going to have to pay out loads of cash on top of any court appearances. This ride is still a long way from crossing the finish line
                      Aye.

His rather sizable fortune is going to take a massive hit, and I think you are right about the "being made an example of" in the future.

The lawyers fee's alone will be jaw dropping, I would guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X