Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Brad 2 :Has there ever been a champion who ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Brad 2 :Has there ever been a champion who ....

Has there ever been a Champion who got " Robbed " in a fight and didnt Immediately rematch to get his titles back I wouldve put this in the History section but i think its relevant because of Pac vs Brad 2 ..

A friend of mine told me its NEVER happened and to be honest I cant think of any ... usually the guy that gets the " GIFT " avoids the rematch i.e. Rahman/Lewis (lucky punch debatable ) but I dont think I've seen it the other way around .... you ????

btw i'm new to this site I'd like to learn how to hook my page up with pics and **** like that if anyone wants to help me out that'd be appreciated lol

Go to User Cp on the top left and then hit Edit Avatar and Edit Signature on the left and upload pics or just get them from google.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
      Has there ever been a Champion who got " Robbed " in a fight and didnt Immediately rematch to get his titles back I wouldve put this in the History section but i think its relevant because of Pac vs Brad 2 ..

A friend of mine told me its NEVER happened and to be honest I cant think of any ... usually the guy that gets the " GIFT " avoids the rematch i.e. Rahman/Lewis (lucky punch debatable ) but I dont think I've seen it the other way around .... you ????

btw i'm new to this site I'd like to learn how to hook my page up with pics and **** like that if anyone wants to help me out that'd be appreciated lol
      Thats worth looking into; and the fighter that comes to mind for me is RJJ. In his first lost everyone could see Griffin was faking, and Roy could have passed up on the rematch and still made money while leaving Griffin in the cold. Yet, Roy took it and destroyed Griffin, i think Pac should do the same thing...

Comment

We don't know yet if Pac is going to rematch Bradley. Right now he's just looking at his options.

Comment

Originally posted by odogg8121 View Post
          Thats worth looking into; and the fighter that comes to mind for me is RJJ. In his first lost everyone could see Griffin was faking, and Roy could have passed up on the rematch and still made money while leaving Griffin in the cold. Yet, Roy took it and destroyed Griffin, i think Pac should do the same thing...
          I'm thinking the same thing don't wanna start up a PacvsFloyd debate but i think it fits here people thought Castillo was " Robbed " ( i dont ) and Floyd Immediately rematched him I'm sure there was bigger money out there for him ... and he wasn't even the guy who got robbed

Comment

Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
            Go to User Cp on the top left and then hit Edit Avatar and Edit Signature on the left and upload pics or just get them from google.
            thanks alot man

Comment

Oscar De La Hoya vs. Felix Trinidad.

Comment

Oscar De la Hoya. He beat Tito and never rematch him.

Comment

I'm thinking the same thing don't wanna start up a PacvsFloyd debate but i think it fits here people thought Castillo was " Robbed " ( i dont ) and Floyd Immediately rematched him I'm sure there was bigger money out there for him ... and he wasn't even the guy who got robbed
                  That's not the same situation at all.

People thought Floyd lost - that's why he rematched him.

Everyone knows Pac won - that's why he might not.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                    Oscar De la Hoya. He beat Tito and never rematch him.
                    hmmm.... idk have to check not sure who ranked higher at the time (had more belts )

Comment

Working...
                    X