No announcement yet.

Now Latest technology in customizing Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Latest technology in customizing Gloves

I was checking internet to order some boxing gloves for myself and i found a website with 3D technology. Very beautiful and explanatory video to tell how you can customize your gloves and above all i got it in two weeks only.
    Best part of infinitude fight is they allow you to upload your own signature and picture you want to use.
    anyone who is boxing lover can take the advantage,

Are they pretty pricey?

Comment

Well not at all. They charged me only 90$. Above all they have plain colors, metallic and florescent. amazing product in amazing prices. leather was of top quality. Above all I LOVED THE PRODUCT.

Comment

I don't like gloves that essentially create a rebound effect after you hit something. I bought some really nice Fighting bag gloves a couple of years back and all of the gel padding they put in it damn near was causing me sprained wrists. I just hated the way they felt.

Comment

Originally posted by Peterjane View Post
          I was checking internet to order some boxing gloves for myself and i found a website with 3D technology. Very beautiful and explanatory video to tell how you can customize your gloves and above all i got it in two weeks only.
          Best part of infinitude fight is they allow you to upload your own signature and picture you want to use.
          Sounds very cool.

Thanks for the info!!

Comment

Well not at all. They charged me only 90$. Above all they have plain colors, metallic and florescent. amazing product in amazing prices. leather was of top quality. Above all I LOVED THE PRODUCT.
            Sounds like a nukka who iz tryna sell sumfin

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
              Sounds like a nukka who iz tryna sell sumfin
              Clearly disagree. They gave me really extraordinary thing. Very comfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                I don't like gloves that essentially create a rebound effect after you hit something. I bought some really nice Fighting bag gloves a couple of years back and all of the gel padding they put in it damn near was causing me sprained wrists. I just hated the way they felt.
                Sorry to hear this. But my experience is totally different. They are new no doubt but their product is really awesome.

Comment

Did you buy a pair for your white girl, Kanye safe space, lil hoe...

Straight to the lounge....

Give a hoot, don't pollute.....

Jhonny is gonna get paid to procreate.... Hay dios mio, oh my God, please tell me you ain't gonna create any children.....dookie is as dookie does...carry on duke..

Comment

Peter Jane you sure you're not working for infinitude fight? Very salesy pitch I've worked in the trade know the patter lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X