Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko.... Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs vs Derevyanchenko.... Who wins?

How do you see this one playing out?

Jacobs by KO. Too much too soon for Derevyanchenko.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      Jacobs by KO. Too much too soon for Derevyanchenko.
      He's 32 years old

Comment

Jacobs UD likely. Can Derev get the KO? Maybe.

Comment

Easy fight for Jacobs
          He’ll keep him at bay and get the easy decision
          I honestly hope Dery knocks him out , but I hint it’s wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            He's 32 years old
            I don't care about that. He's got 12 pro fights against some pretty low level opposition is my point.

Comment

Jacobs has to come lighter this fight to follow ibf rules. Will make the fight interesting.

Comment

This isn't too soon for Derevyanchenko, but word is Jacobs used to get the better of him in sparring and even rocked him a few times. I think Jacobs wins, but Derevyanchenko will have his moments and be competitive. 8-4 or 9-3 type of fight for Jacobs.

Good fight though, wonder if Rozier gets back with Derevyanchenko after the fight.

Comment

I have not seen the Russian fight but I think Jacobs is too good to lose to any 12 pro fight boxer.

Comment

My question with this fight is how will Danny look with the second day weight in? He seems to be tiring late in fights recently and I wonder if that'll play a factor in this fight should it go the distance. Also Danny doesn't seem as polished as he once was, he's been getting sloppy in the ring winging his punches. I think this will be an ugly fight as Derevyanchenko likes to bring it

Comment

Working...
                    X