No announcement yet.

Just rewatched Golovkin vs Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    Cotto knocked Clottey down with a jab, and that dude has a good chin. I remember the look on Clottey's face, it was like "A JAB!? Damn!"
    That’s exactly what popped in my head, lol. And when he fought Pacquaio, his jab was smacking Pac’s Head back everytime it landed. It was funny too because you could literally see the frustration on Pacquiao’s face that the jab was snapping his head back. I think that jab is what got Pacauaio to go crazy on Cotto that night and beat him that bad lol smh

Edit* and thank you for the green k, brother. I would send some too but I’m not sure how being new here. I’ll find out eventually. And I agree. It’s nice being able to talk about this sport instead of trolling. Boxing is amazing sport to have discussions over. No need to belittle one another over different opinions on fighters
    Last edited by Joime; 05-17-2018, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
      yet he hasn't had a stoppage since this fight and has looked very average against 2 guys that he should have ran through since then.
      He shot his prime into that GGG fight. He’s looked awful since then. Kinda like when Angulo overperformed against Lara. After that fight, he was never the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        Totally agreed. Especially in round 4. GGG dropped Jacobs, who got back up and showed so much heart. They should have stopped the fight right there and gave Danny the W for his show of courage.
        i know you are joking but it wouldn't surprise me that some would think he might have lost that round after all, to paulie, ward won the second round of the first kovalev fight

Comment

Good fight. I think the knockdown was the difference. I’d like to see them run it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            i know you are joking but it wouldn't surprise me that some would think he might have lost that round after all, to paulie, ward won the second round of the first kovalev fight

I can’t believe Paulie wrote that.

Ward holding on for dear life...

Comment

Working...
            X