Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Camp: Arum Probably Searching For New Cash Cow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
    If manny takes this rematch even though his contract with top rank is up he must be involved in these shady robberies himself! No other reason!
    If he resigns with Top Rank then he's stupider than I thought and he deserves to get ****ed over again.
    He should avoid the rematch and sign with another promoter
    Last edited by BigStomps; 07-04-2017, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4ptbe View Post
      If manny takes this rematch even though his contract with top rank is up he must be involved in these shady robberies himself! No other reason!
      Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
      pacman finally might be free. look at the numbers he did on espn, he don't need top rank anymore. come break bread with golden boy or haymon
      Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      I never understood why Manny needed Top rank. I mean, he has been a super star boxer for last at least 10 years.
      Originally posted by Boxerman3000 View Post
      At the end of the day Manny is stupid man who was taken advantage of by a smart sneaky Jew. Once Manny hit a certain level of popularity he didn't need Top Rank anymore...... Remember when his contract expired and Floyd told Manny to stay a free agent and they could negotiate a fight for more money without Top Rank, then Manny resigned with Top Rank anyways? That's when I knew Bob had something on Arum. Manny is a captive. He could come clean and be free but then his career would be over.
      Originally posted by Dark night 24 View Post
      That piece of **** Arum showing his true colors once again. I just don't understand why PAC didn't dumped him.

hmmmm, now what could Arum be holding over Pacquiao ?

why would Pacquiao continually re-sign with Top Rank ?

why did VisionQuest uncover MAJOR irregularities, but then suddenly disappear?

and, all of you guys who happily ignored the VisionQuest debacle..... I certainly hope that you aren't here crying for Pac?

hmmm, now what could Arum have over Manny..... ?

did..... pretending that we don't know whats up, work out well for Pac regarding VisionQuest?

of the MANY irregularities that have happened in/around Pacquiao during the latter half of his career..... the 2000 punches he threw at Clottey/Margarito are by far the strangest..... those 2000 punches slightly eclipse the second strangest irregularity that happened to Pac..... which is killing a super-fight by refusing random blood tests

just saying

but yea, we can just pretend none of that happened if you guys wish

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

and, all of you guys who happily ignored the VisionQuest debacle..... I certainly hope that you aren't here crying for Pac?

did..... pretending that we don't know whats up, work out well for Pac regarding VisionQuest?

of the MANY irregularities that have happened in/around Pacquiao during the latter half of his career..... the 2000 punches he threw at Clottey/Margarito are by far the strangest..... those 2000 punches slightly eclipse the second strangest irregularity that happened to Pac..... which is killing a super-fight by refusing random blood tests

just saying

I think EVERYONE back then was just as dirty as pac if it was the case. Look at mayweather getting caught with ivs with NADA & let off anyway. Look how many dirtbags have hired heredia all these years,look how floydie hired Alex Ariza who was pacs trainer during supposed doping term. Pac was ALWAYS being tested in fights but just didn't do blood in final day before his fights as it supposedly "made him weaker" in reality
        If he was dirty then so was EVERYONE else as he fought EVERYONE & had as much or more tests as them,& EVERYONE at that time were doing same type of tests except mayweather who also is a caught cheater.

Comment

Pacquaio probably should have broken free from Top Rank a long time ago. He could have earned more had he went the route of Mayweather in promoting himself, and probably would have made more money with Golden Boy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            I think EVERYONE back then was just as dirty as pac if it was the case. Look at mayweather getting caught with ivs with NADA & let off anyway. Look how many dirtbags have hired heredia all these years,look how floydie hired Alex Ariza who was pacs trainer during supposed doping term. Pac was ALWAYS being tested in fights but just didn't do blood in final day before his fights as it supposedly "made him weaker" in reality
            If he was dirty then so was EVERYONE else as he fought EVERYONE & had as much or more tests as them,& EVERYONE at that time were doing same type of tests except mayweather who also is a caught cheater.

but the question was, what is Arum holding over Pacquiao..... ?

the situation with Mayweather is obviously not similar, or even close

Comment

Too late to cry wolf now, when everyone and their mother warned you that this would happen.

Had Pac split from Arum before the Mayweather fight, none of this would matter, but that ship has sailed.

I hope the Philippines pays their congressmen well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Arum used Pacquiao. Now that he has squeezed all the juice out of Manny he is going to discard him like used toilet paper.

I'm glad someone in the Philippine media finally noticed what boxing fans have been saying for years.
                I actually agree here. There's a reason both Oscar and Floyd left his ass and went on to make at least 10x what they would've staying.

Comment

but the question was, what is Arum holding over Pacquiao..... ?

the situation with Mayweather is obviously not similar, or even close
                  How is it not similar? Mayweather was actually caught doing something that ANY OTHER fighter would be banned for. Im sure pac was on peds like EVERYONE at that time was too, but make no mistake getting caught with illegal Ivs is the definition of Peds. I'm just calling it how I see it, BOXING IS CURRUPT PERIOD. And it was even worse the further back you go.
                  Last edited by kushking; 07-04-2017, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    How is it not similar? Mayweather was actually caught doing something that ANY OTHER fighter would be banned for. Im sure pac was on peds like EVERYONE at that time was too, but make no mistake getting caught with illegal Ivs is the definition of Peds. I'm just calling it how I see it, BOXING IS CURRUPT PERIOD. And it was even worse the further back you go.
                    The saline IV's weren't illegal based on USADA rules.

Comment

just saying

I have no doubt Manny was dirty...its quite obvious, and it is indeed quite strange, however, he's in good position now because many feel Manny was ripped off, and they will blame arum. Whatever arum says now against Manny won't be taken as seriously and might be easier to try to explain away ped claims, if it comes to that.

Comment

Working...
                      X