Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
    BUM.

I SAID BUMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Whatever - post something interesting on Rosado then - start a thread of your own

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post
      Whatever - post something interesting on Rosado then - start a thread of your own
      IM posting what I think about your conversation, what this forum is about.

Comment

You've managed to say that the Lara's are a family of bums, that Lara is a bum and now you are saying this conversation/thread is bum.

Seems like you can't help but shine a spotlight on yourself - everyone can make up their own minds about what kind of intellectual behemoth you are on a scale of 0 to 1.

Comment

lara is living it up. he's getting a million dollars to figth bums like zaveck and rodriguez. he's finally made it and has no interest in fighting anyone in his division. only ggg of course when he knows haymon will never make that fight and has never attempted to make that fight. strange how he never calls out any pbc guys in his division who he can actually fight....

Comment

hey man - we talked about the Canelo fight and his cousin agreed with me when I said that if he had pushed the action more he might have gotten a decision (all things being equal with the judging)
            I agree with you both. Lara cost himself that fight. Technically, I thought he should've eked it out on the cards; but he should've known he had to take it to Canelo in the biggest fight of his life. I laughed at Landy's call for a rematch. Sorry, chum, you got your shot.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              lara is living it up. he's getting a million dollars to figth bums like zaveck and rodriguez. he's finally made it and has no interest in fighting anyone in his division. only ggg of course when he knows haymon will never make that fight and has never attempted to make that fight. strange how he never calls out any pbc guys in his division who he can actually fight....
              This thread isn't about Golovkin. Get off his dick already and stop immediately running to his defense when he isn't even the topic of conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                Cool Story
                Originally posted by jypehob View Post
                .......Bro?
                This. I need to go smash up my knee & bs with this guy.

Comment

I met Lara's cousin today. He said Lara has family issues that are distracting him from boxing.

He was a boxer himself. Says of all the current Cuban pro boxers Rigo is head and shoulders above the rest in talent but agreed with me that he is not capitalizing on his ability. He said he like's Gamboa for his style but not in the same class as either Lara or Rigo.

He was spotted by government workers as apt for boxing training and then he got pulled into medical side and physio-therapy. He also got trained and practiced free-wresting in Cuba. Says he enjoys that much more. Also said that the current era of boxing there is not enough action compared to past eras.

Lara's cousin is a very good rehabilitation therapist. Worked on my smashed up knee.
                  You think you could ask him who he thinks are the best Cuban trainers currently? How does he think American trainers compare?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    This. I need to go smash up my knee & bs with this guy.
                    Nah - you really don't wanna bust up every ligament in your knee and tear the meniscus - it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      You think you could ask him who he thinks are the best Cuban trainers currently? How does he think American trainers compare?
                      I'll ask. He probably has an opinion on at least the Cuban trainers. He is 47 yrs old but still in great fighting shape. Says he practices lucha libre now - free style wrestling.

See if I can get some more stories about his famous cousin. Stay tuned.
                      Last edited by SteveM; 01-08-2016, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X