Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trainer: Pacquiao is Unbeatable When He Trains Like That!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Floyd got worse as he got older. He went from KOing dudes to winning almost exclusively by UD. His power waned as he went up like all non PED users throughout boxing history.

Yeah, the guy that tested negative before the IV and after the IV. I remember that.

See thats the thing if you test and come up negative, then its safe to say you didn't use. Now if you don't test and your power returns after almost a decade, well then its safe to speculate.
    Pac was fighting a guy his own size for a change so put you PED theory aside. Having said that he has zero chance of beating Crawford or Spence.

Comment

I didn't say they did. You must not be able to read very well.

I heard rumors of floyd's failed samples. I noticed the writers that spread these false rumors never provided proof.
      really dunn??? really now?? just re-read that statement again. really bro? !!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        dunn please explain --

Lack of drug testing at Crawford-Gamboa unacceptable

In this day and age of rampant abuse of performance-enhancing drugs in all sports, it is expected that even the most basic urine drug testing be conducted in relation to a fight card. At the very least, the fighters in the world title main event should be tested and oftentimes the fighters go above and beyond commission-ordered testing by engaging in more stringent random blood and urine testing under the supervision of organizations such as VADA and USADA.

But, shockingly, neither fighter was tested in any way, shape or form on Saturday night. On top of that, representatives from both the Crawford and Gamboa camps told ESPN.com that they were told they would have urine samples collected after the fight but that nobody from the commission ever came to collect them.
        dunn, check in!

Comment

dunn please explain --

why no vada testing for spence vs ocampo????
          check in dunn!

Comment

• R
            Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            check in dunn!
            Give him a minute. He has to consult with his sav-a-floyd braintrust

Comment

dunn please explain --

why no vada testing for spence vs ocampo????
              what does spence have to do with pacquiao? you guys love deflecting

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                what does spence have to do with pacquiao? you guys love deflecting
                this is not about pac anymore. it's about fights that has no vada testing. this is what dunn wanted, so let's discuss.

Comment

I didn't say they did. You must not be able to read very well.

I heard rumors of floyd's failed samples. I noticed the writers that spread these false rumors never provided proof.
                  the bolded.. you cant even make this up!!

dunn is saying notice how the writers accusing floyd never provided proof.

dunn is on here accusing manny of being on peds with.......... no proof! LOL

Comment

• I don't get it. How long has Manny been a pro, 23 years? Has his team just figured out the type of training camp that yields a big win?

Comment

the bolded.. you cant even make this up!!

dunn is saying notice how the writers accusing floyd never provided proof.

dunn is on here accusing manny of being on peds with.......... no proof! LOL
                      He might be on the line with Floyd's direct batphone, set up specifically for sticky situations like this, where the usual excuses won't be adequate

Comment

Working...
                      X