No announcement yet.

Puerto Rico introduces bill in Congress seeking statehood by 2021

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    That's kinda the thing though, hes really left with no other option than to beg. This feeds into Trumps ego and he'll call it winning. Having PR beg than Trump coming to the rescue only makes him look better. He may even turn PR red depending how he goes about it.
    trump's base is a lot like Xoo. theyd be infuriated with trump if he established a "latino" state. beyond the benefit of keeping pr as a colony, the political cost of doing anything else is too much. and we cant forget hes a racist too. its not like he disagrees with the way his base would feel

Comment

depends

are they future american flag kneelers and burners?

then hell no thank you

Comment

Just what the U.S. needs... more non English speaking Liberal leeches.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Just what the U.S. needs... more non English speaking Liberal leeches.
          youve never met a puerto rican that knows english?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            It’s a no win scenario it seems. If I were a **** head corrupt politician, I’d hire all my friends to build up the infrastructure and take kickbacks.

Even now, here in Japan, politicians are getting rich influencing which construction companies can be allowed to bid on big billion dollar projects. Many of the builders have already cut deals with each other, so everyone gets a nice piece of the pie. It’ll happen there too.

Corruption is legal. It isn’t, but it really is legal if nothing is done about it.
            Same in Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Same in Jamaica.
              That svcks... in japan it’s bad, and the people who blow the whistle are often ruined for life..

Comment

might as well at this point

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  That svcks... in japan it’s bad, and the people who blow the whistle are often ruined for life..
                  The people who blow the whistle are usually killed.

Comment

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will pull some strings and make this bill pass.

Comment

How about I toss y'all some paper towels instead?

Comment

Working...
                      X