No announcement yet.

Is crawford v khan a possibility?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good matchup

Crawford is very easy to hit, TC will need a knockout or Khan will run all over

Khan will also have the size advantage and reach advantage

I didn't see anything amazing about TC last night. Spence is the real deal, I don't think TC's defense will hold up against busy fighters such as Porter and Spence
    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 06-10-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Do people really want to see Khan fight again?

Comment

Not sure why you'd love that fight unless you hate Khan. Doesn't seem very competitive to me. Horn vs Khan on the other hand seems like it could be a fun competitive fight.

I suspect any fight between Khan & anyone at 147 besides Brook seems more likely then Khan vs Brook at 147 doe lol.

Comment

khan has no chance. khan would be better matched up against Horn and that would be a tough fight for him, Horn has a good chin and Khan hates pressure fighters. Khan might get stopped.

Comment

LMAO at the people dismissing this fight, it would be Crawford's toughest fight so far.

Crawford has yet to get a real name on his record.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              LMAO at the people dismissing this fight, it would be Crawford's toughest fight so far.

Crawford has yet to get a real name on his record.
              Indeed, spot on. I am not jumping on the TC hype train just yet, he really hasn't beaten anyone.

All this talk of him beating Spence, at the moment i just dont see how people can make such bold claims. Spence fought a big strong skilled fighter in Brook.

Comment

It is if Khan isn't afraid to take the fight. Lets be real here, he wont fight Crawford.

Comment

Would've been a great fight at light welterweight if the Khan that fought Maidana fought Crawford but at this stage of their respective careers Bud probably stops him.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Indeed, spot on. I am not jumping on the TC hype train just yet, he really hasn't beaten anyone.

All this talk of him beating Spence, at the moment i just dont see how people can make such bold claims. Spence fought a big strong skilled fighter in Brook.
                    I think Crawford is a great talent and a top fighter.
                    Means nothing unless you fight the best around and test yourself.

Comment

Its possible. There are talks of it happening in UK but not next cos Crawford-Benavidez is next.

Comment

Working...
                      X