Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: I Want To Clean Out 160, Try To Take My Belts!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Golovkin absolutely knew 100% that selecting Vanes would cause an impossible logjam in September

he knew !!

so, what did he do..... ?

he selected Vanes anyway..... and then ran around saying that he wants to clean out 160 lol

how ridiculous

Comment

The usual suspects of course talking **** like Vanes being the opponent was the plan all along or some bull****. Vanes took 225k to fight tonight, ain't a single one of the fighters people wanted him to fight willing to take that for a night in the ring with him and due to Canelo deciding to wait until the last minute to back out of the fight pending suspension. Considering the hit line up he's got ahead of him to even think about unifying I think his immediate matchups might be better than any other champion in any other weight class. Canelo, Charlo, Dereyvenchenko (although I think he's still green at the pro level), and Saunders. No matter who he fights next should he win he's gotta keep going down the list.

Comment

Originally posted by chimichanga2 View Post
        I honestly don't think G has a choice at this point. He's faced a lot of criticism already for fighting Vanes. If it's not Clenelo next, I think he'll fight Saunders. Saunders has been calling him out too so I can see that fight being made.
        If he wants to keep all his belts it will be derevyenchenko next, I’m praying he doesn’t drop the belt I wanna see him with all 4

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
          Charlo, Andrade, both would all wreck ggg at 160! He dont want no smoke.. He will fight saunders instead.
          The real question is whether those guys can take GGG's shots. Canelo needed PEDs for him to survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            The real question is whether those guys can take GGG's shots. Canelo needed PEDs for him to survive.
            did he fail a test leading up to that fight and does clen make an OPPONENTS right hand ineffective ?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Golovkin absolutely knew 100% that selecting Vanes would cause an impossible logjam in September

he knew !!

so, what did he do..... ?

he selected Vanes anyway..... and then ran around saying that he wants to clean out 160 lol

how ridiculous
              according to boxing, obvious mismatches are ''fair and square'' fights

who knows, a robbery can happen

Comment

GGG! the Man at 160

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan7819 View Post
                  We all know Vanes isnt great but Jermell Charlo went 12 rounds with him while GGG destroyed him in 2 rounds.
                  It wasn't on a 2 weeks notice neither was he moving up in weight after a 2 years layoff while coming from a loss.

GGG suddenly looks fresh and young again after looking old and sloppy in his last 3 fights, ontop of all that, he throws combos again - 8 punch combo! Been a while we saw that. Talk about a standing still opponent who just takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    They won't have to take it because he won't be throwing them at will like he did tonight.

He landed so few flush hard shots on Canelo, Jacobs and had to bull rush Brook after trying to box in round one then realising the night will be longer than usual if he did box like he did Lemieux, a fight where he looked amazing "boxing".

Comment

but but I thought GGG was old and only had a few fights left. Now its "line everybody up"? Lol.. That knockout did what it was it supposed to do. The monster is back.

Comment

Working...
                      X