Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Who Gives a **** About White, He's a Piece of Crap!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Who Gives a **** About White, He's a Piece of Crap!

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum has come swinging back at UFC President Dana White. The two executives have been trading words for years, but their rivalry recently heated up when White announced that the UFC's parent company was going to enter the boxing market in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Both of you are garbage in the sport!

Comment

Lmao Arum been bombing hard on Dana..

Comment

Ahem:

"I'm very annoyed and disgusted with Arum," Lee wrote in a newspaper after the accusations appeared three years ago. "I pin the racism charge on him because he once told me: `We will let the Blacks and the Latinos fight in the ring and we will count the money on the outside'." -Robert Lee - Former Head of IBF
        Quote from Arum
        "The UFC audience and the boxing audience as being two different audiences entirely. Our audience in boxing is ethnic. Hispanic, Filipino, Puerto Rican, Mexican, and the hardcore boxing fan who can’t watch … like me … can’t watch UFC. UFC are a bunch of skinhead white guys watching people in the ring who also look like skinhead white guys.
        For me, and people like me, it is not something they ever care to see. They’ve watched it. It’s horrible. Guys rolling around like ****sexuals on the ground. It is not a sport that shows great, great talent."
        2 From Wiki;
        Arum was born in New York City. He grew up in the Crown Heights section of New York, with an Orthodox Jewish background.
        Arum is Jewish.

Comment

I agree with arum about the ****sexuals.

Comment

Boxing will win. People want to see punches in bunches, not hugging contest. Now with Loma as the Face a boxing ( he will be) boxing is in good hands. He brings offense, and punches in bunches with greatest boxing skills of today. As long as fights people want to see are made.

Loma vs Mikey
            Crawford vs Spence
            Last edited by boxingitis; 12-12-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

IMO Arum is scared for a reason.

Comment

I found this line funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  IMO Arum is scared for a reason.
                  What's his reason?

Comment

Arum is a funny mofo.

Comment

Working...