No announcement yet.

Canelo would spark Jacobs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
    It would be a very close fight. Canelo couldn't even spark lara. lol.
    Thats 5 years ago we are talking today

Comment

Originally posted by AneesMoha View Post
      Would be a great fight between two LHWs.
      We already saw Lil’g bigger than Alvarez and 5lb lighter than Jacobs in the ring. Arias would be puny in size compared to Golovkin as well.

“But 154-168 is ez fomi” - Lil’G

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
        Canelo won't be sparking anyone at MW.
        He sparked Golovkin’s face.

Comment

Jacobs is way too big and too athletic for Canelo plus he gets better as the fight goes on, he doesn't fade late like Canelo. Canelo on the other hand is more percise and more accurate than Jacobs, Jacobs has some flaws that a sharp shooter counterpuncher like Canelo can exploit at times, Canelo also has the better defense in exchanges. If the fight was to happen I'd slightly favor Jacobs but it won't be easy, he has to box early and put the pressure on Canelo by the 4th or 5th round, get Canelo to chase you aroumd the ring early and let him punch air by the 4th or 5th round he won't be as sharp or as powerful. I can't figure out a game plan for Canelo though, that's why I'd favor Jacobs.

Saunders has the best shot against Jacobs imo, he can box his way into a close decision if he's focused, he also showed a good chin so he has a very good chance imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            He sparked Golovkin’s face.
            By running whole fight? Canelita is a running Pu**y.

Not a true mexican.

Comment

We already saw Lil’g bigger than Alvarez and 5lb lighter than Jacobs in the ring. Arias would be puny in size compared to Golovkin as well.

“But 154-168 is ez fomi” - Lil’G
              Yes you are right Golovkin was soooo much bigger on fight night that Jacobs and Alvarez. Arn't you clever. Well done to you. would you like a lollipop? Some vinager solution to spray at the Chemtrails in the air? The filter on your taps that take the chemicals out the water that have been turning frogs gay? Such a clever boy. Good job...

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                Jacobs is way too big and too athletic for Canelo plus he gets better as the fight goes on, he doesn't fade late like Canelo. Canelo on the other hand is more percise and more accurate than Jacobs, Jacobs has some flaws that a sharp shooter counterpuncher like Canelo can exploit at times, Canelo also has the better defense in exchanges. If the fight was to happen I'd slightly favor Jacobs but it won't be easy, he has to box early and put the pressure on Canelo by the 4th or 5th round, get Canelo to chase you aroumd the ring early and let him punch air by the 4th or 5th round he won't be as sharp or as powerful. I can't figure out a game plan for Canelo though, that's why I'd favor Jacobs.

Saunders has the best shot against Jacobs imo, he can box his way into a close decision if he's focused, he also showed a good chin so he has a very good chance imo.
                Game Plan. Sign fight at 160. rehydrate 25lbs. Survive rounds 1-4. Let your hands go rounds 5-9. Be aggresive but cautious 10-11 and Just go for it in 12. Keep the judges a mystery until after the fight.

Jacobs might sneak a win.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  By running whole fight? Canelita is a running Pu**y.

Not a true mexican.
                  If he “ran” with that compubox he’d be the best moving boxer with output. People say he’s “flat footed.” You can’t “run” with such compubox better than Golovkin’s!!!

Nelo isn’t Lara or Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post

You are confusing “athleticism” with general style. Lara is way more elusive than Jacobs, so those missed attempts will be less vs Jacobs. Jacobs prefers pocket fighting and moving as we saw against Golovkin which gives Nelo a good chance to also knockdown Jacobs.

However, as we saw, Alvarez is faster than Golovkin.

Nelo’s power is bonafide. Watch the ggg fight

Comment

If he “ran” with that compubox he’d be the best moving boxer with output. People say he’s “flat footed.” You can’t “run” with such compubox better than Golovkin’s!!!

Nelo isn’t Lara or Khan
                      197 to 92 in real compubox stats.

Comment

Working...
                      X