Best Boxing come backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juicy J View Post
    The greatest of all time is Corrales-Castillo IMO
    Yea but the mouthpiece screw up by the ref kinda blew it...

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Yeah, I agree, it gave Chico a chance to clear his scrambled brains.

Rip Chico

Comment

Gaby Canizalez vs Miguel Happy Lira was badass!

Comment

Joshua Klitschko

Comment

Exactly... I keep getting banned. ... I guess when I tell sliblo do more than clam you are an African prince. ???

Comment

Just back ... I love your logic. If so many fools want to go back to Africa ... ??? They get welfare and vain they are oppressed!

I won’t go to Germany and blame them for the Holocaust...

Good to be back brother”

Comment

Ward v. Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  with out me and other mexxicans they woudld have no cell pone phone service...

my daughter is in jew schooll.. if you come to makati... forbes park and pinoy boy toys cannot get in.\\\i

one of the saddest moments i ever veree ever had was a filipina in .... out side of a hoe house.... with a dead chiled child in her arms... my driver was telling me to not help her... she rented that dead child and...

i wept like a bish. aksing myself what is real and not reall. i set up globe telecom... helped them.. manila

i ask or challenge pinoy boy toys who the wit...
                  Hey, man. Honest question. Do you suffer from Tourettte's or something similar? Most of your posts read like some strange stream-of-consciousness word vomit. There are occasionally lucid little nuggets interspersed, but boy you really have to fish around for them and read things twice. I'm wondering if you are just a really normal sane guy, maybe a dentist, who logs into B.S. for some creative stress relief or something?

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                    Hey, man. Honest question. Do you suffer from Tourettte's or something similar? Most of your posts read like some strange stream-of-consciousness word vomit. There are occasionally lucid little nuggets interspersed, but boy you really have to fish around for them and read things twice. I'm wondering if you are just a really normal sane guy, maybe a dentist, who logs into B.S. for some creative stress relief or something?
                    Nope.. just bored! Do you like physics ? How GOD created the world...he spoke it into existence .. do you know any Hebrew ??? Your questioning of my mental state is indicative of your lack of knowledge...

Let’s leave it at that... ok??
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-19-2020, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Gatti had some epic comebacks after being really hurt:

Gatti/Rodriguez
                      Gatti/Ruelas

Comment

Working...
                      X