Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you vote Sanders this is what awaits you and what's it's going to cost you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny part about Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall is that the only people butthurt about this is the Libs.Trump voters could careless if they pay for the wall.He did not have to rape people on taxes like Bernie would to keep his promises. Wall is getting built , Mexico is stopping illegal entry into our country at their borders.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
      -4% income tax raise for income over 29000$
      -additional 7,5% percent payroll tax
      -raising the top marginal tax rate to 52%
      -capital gains tax raise
      -death tax raise
      -raising the corporate income tax rate to 35%
      -capping tax deductions
      -3.085 tax trillion on the fossil fuel industry
      -2 trillion tax on 'large corporations'

And with this estimation he was still only at the half of only his free healthcare for all
      How is any of this is free. If we all stop working who will pay for this?

But I am not worried. I am one of those minorities that he mentioned that he will help me sell weed.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
        Universal healthcare goes hand-in-hand with having a good economy.

A strong social security safety net does not encourage people to stay out of work.
        A couple things. The US has had one of the strongest economies in the world for many decades and we have no national healthcare. Two, we have a strong safety net.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          I love how the Dems are so desperate that they always bring up one thing, the wall.

I'd say we're doing pretty good if that's the main talking point.

Now with the wish list the Dems have none of the freebies promised will pass. Then what will you guys say?
          I’m not a democrat. I have no horse in this race at all. I can say that I generally have been much more happy with republican presidents than democrats in case you are interested in knowing...

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

But I am not worried. I am one of those minorities that he mentioned that he will help me sell weed.
            Red - Good one!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I’m not a democrat. I have no horse in this race at all. I can say that I generally have been much more happy with republican presidents than democrats in case you are interested in knowing...
              Sorry wasn't pointed at you. Im just beside myself when I hear all this free stuff. I think people have to be smarter than this. Then I remember Dems thinking Trump would be removed from office after impeachment and then it hits me. They are this dumb!

To top it off he just had a heart attack and won't release his medical records.

People have really lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

i would seriously be offended if i was a minority if his plan for me was to sell legal weed instead of jobs in government , lawyers doctors, what kind of message did he gave young minority kids with an answer like that, he should encourage them to aspire much higher

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  -4% income tax raise for income over 29000$
                  -additional 7,5% percent payroll tax
                  -raising the top marginal tax rate to 52%
                  -capital gains tax raise
                  -death tax raise
                  -raising the corporate income tax rate to 35%
                  -capping tax deductions
                  -3.085 tax trillion on the fossil fuel industry
                  -2 trillion tax on 'large corporations'

And with this estimation he was still only at the half of only his free healthcare for all
                  Don't forget the VAT, which plenty of people are speculating around 30-45% tax rate, which is something we don't pay now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    Funny part about Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall is that the only people butthurt about this is the Libs.Trump voters could careless if they pay for the wall.He did not have to rape people on taxes like Bernie would to keep his promises. Wall is getting built , Mexico is stopping illegal entry into our country at their borders.

They fought him tooth and nail over 8 billion dollars for a wall, but none of them are saying shyt about Bernie and his close 100 Trillion dollar plan.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      They fought him tooth and nail over 8 billion dollars for a wall, but none of them are saying shyt about Bernie and his close 100 Trillion dollar plan.
                      You are right ,best part is that national defense which secured borders actually is, is the only mandatory function of government and is in the constitution. Liberals like Bernie also make up ***** as they go along ,according to them everything in their agenda is a "right".When none of it is mentioned in The Declaration of Independence or the Constitution.

Comment

Working...
                      X