No announcement yet.

Man, Am I Eating Crow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, Am I Eating Crow!

I know, I know, I have been telling youse since I arrived here that Fury is the best we've ever seen. Fury, hands down is the best ever Heavyweight. And that's obvious to anyone who's followed Boxing and been in the gym for any period of time. But I based that all on his defense. I had completely written him off as a competent offensive Boxer. And as a true man, I am here to admit it.

Fury demolished Wilder the other night like I hadn't expected. Others will try to defend me and refer to posts where I compared Wilder to Julian Jackson and said that he could be pressured. They might even refer to the many posts I made about how Fury won back the last round of their first encounter by putting the pressure on Wilder after suffering a knockdown. But I truly didn't expect the mauling we saw the other night.

To his credit, Wilder was tougher than I expected. But wow, what ownage by the Traveller. Absolute carnage. God Bless, you, Mr. Fury!

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    I know, I know, I have been telling youse since I arrived here that Fury is the best we've ever seen. Fury, hands down is the best ever Heavyweight. And that's obvious to anyone who's followed Boxing and been in the gym for any period of time. But I based that all on his defense. I had completely written him off as a competent offensive Boxer. And as a true man, I am here to admit it.

Fury demolished Wilder the other night like I hadn't expected. Others will try to defend me and refer to posts where I compared Wilder to Julian Jackson and said that he could be pressured. They might even refer to the many posts I made about how Fury won back the last round of their first encounter by putting the pressure on Wilder after suffering a knockdown. But I truly didn't expect the mauling we saw the other night.

To his credit, Wilder was tougher than I expected. But wow, what ownage by the Traveller. Absolute carnage. God Bless, you, Mr. Fury!
    I was just about to put you on blast! Who are you again?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      I was just about to put you on blast! Who are you again?

Comment

People can't forget Rusty--they already have.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
          People can't forget Rusty--they already have.
          how's your lingerie collection, Mr. Humphries? finally find something flattering of your hips?

Comment

Gonna eat crow again when AJ starches him.

Comment

That's a stretch but he's certainly up there due to height getting by wilder isn't going to tell all but he did beat Klitschko an All Time great with long reach to ?

Comment

Working...
              X