Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Get-Up from Brutal KD Ever

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shavers putting Holmes down for sure. He went from dead to on his feet.

Comment

Originally posted by NORMNEALON View Post
      #1 for me without a doubt . That was just inhuman I though Holmes was literally dead and his head was going to fall off and this crazy muthalicka gets off the floor and wins the fight. Not to mention against arguably the hardest puncher p4p in the history of the sport .
      Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
      That Holmes/Shavers knock down, you could hear it. Crazy stuff.
      Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
      Yeah the Shavers/Holmes KD sprung to mind immediately. That **** reverberated.
      Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Shavers putting Holmes down for sure. He went from dead to on his feet.
      Pretty hard to top this one. He didn't even take the full 8 count or a knee he was up at like 5 pretty sure....

Comment

Kim Duk-koo getting up from the knockdown that later ended his life was pretty badass.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Pretty hard to top this one. He didn't even take the full 8 count or a knee he was up at like 5 pretty sure....
          Yeah, I'm fairly sure he hit the canvas, looked dead, and then immediately started getting up. Like he just breathed in life.

Comment

A lot of good choices in the posts. In terms of body shots, Chino Maidana rolling over on the floor and looking like he was about to cry after a Khan combo downstairs and then getting up and going to war was memorable.

Comment

Montiel gets up from the monster Donaire left hook. Yeah he got KO’ed, but dude was in convulsions and still made it up🙈

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
                Kim Duk-koo getting up from the knockdown that later ended his life was pretty badass.
                I remember that one... painful to watch, but I think as someone said, him getting up as he was dying was the greatest display of strength they’d ever witnessed. I really can’t argue with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                  Montiel gets up from the monster Donaire left hook. Yeah he got KO’ed, but dude was in convulsions and still made it up🙈
                  Brutal!
                  Prime Donaire was a beast wasn’t he?

Comment

Originally posted by GFunk23 View Post
                    A lot of good choices in the posts. In terms of body shots, Chino Maidana rolling over on the floor and looking like he was about to cry after a Khan combo downstairs and then getting up and going to war was memorable.
                    Oh yeah! Watched that one with my Dad; Maidana got up from a straight liver shot! How could I forget that one!

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                      Yeah it was a lot more impressive than the Fury one IMO...

Comment

Working...
                      X