No announcement yet.

Wilder Fury II for the Ring title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
    So to confirm, you agree with the rankings that have Joshua at no1 and Usyk ranked above Fury?
    I don't have to agree with Boxrec ratings for me to believe it's the most unbiased source.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
      The lineal title is and has always been about #1 vs #2.

And Wilder called Parker out multiple times. Parker wanted the Joshua fight instead.
      This isn’t the lineal though, and i won’t consider this a lineal fight either - because in my view (and many others) it still won’t be clear who is number one in the division regardless who wins. The winner needs to fight and beat (or lose) to Joshua first before we can all agree

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        I'm not excluding anybody. I already made it clear I was using Boxrec. Only UK fanboys have continued to use Ring Magazine after it was purchased by Golden Boy Promotions and all of the voters on the Ring ratings publicly confirmed that Golden Boy had corrupted the ratings.
        Hows Ortiz no. 5 then?

Lying again.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          That's what he does, flip flops, misleads and lies to suit his agenda. Worst on the site for it.
          I'm convinced he's got actual mental issues and that girl is probably his sister. Really showed it when he was pestering you for nudes or something the other day.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            Hows Ortiz no. 5 then?
            Where did I say he was?

Lying again.
            If you invent something I didn't say, doesn't that make you the liar?

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
              that girl is probably his sister.

Comment

Working...
              X