Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best state to move to right now ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Bingo. New Mexico is my favorite state, but AZ and TX have the advantage in the growing tech industries in the major cities. I'm actually mulling moving to Phoenix at the moment.
    Oh shat bro thought u was living in IE like Corona or something? Damn I can't get anyone straight on here LOL

YEah I agree AZ and TX would be high on the list for me to relocate. Cali be expensive af!

We'll see how my online businesses side hustles take off or not in the next year or two. Happy New Years bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Houston...you either love it or hate it. Very humid. Horrible traffic. Basically a swamp with a city on it. But, there are things to do for sure, and housing is cheap but you have to drive a long ways usually to get to work. Crap air with so many refineries around.

If you are religious then Texas and the South is where you need to go, especially since you don't like snow.
      Thank you for the advice.

Comment

If God allows it, I might move to Wyoming in a not-so-distant future.

If not I'll just hang out here...I can't complain I got everything I need.

God is good.

But Wyoming sure looks like a place I would settle down

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
          Oh shat bro thought u was living in IE like Corona or something? Damn I can't get anyone straight on here LOL

YEah I agree AZ and TX would be high on the list for me to relocate. Cali be expensive af!

We'll see how my online businesses side hustles take off or not in the next year or two. Happy New Years bro!
          I live in Corona, Ca Inland Empire. Don't let people fool you about Ca. It is expensive but jobs pay more and there are a lot of jobs. Plus there is a lot of Public transportation.

I remember you talking about going into Law Enforcement, keep this in mind, the 2 highest paid Law Enforcement Agencies in the nation are California Highway Patrol (CHP) and California Dept. of Corrections (CDC). You get a job with either agency and you will be living good especially CDC because typically prisons are in remote areas with low cost of living.

Also keep in mind, there is a lot more to California than San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. In my single days (just about 5-6yrs ago), I was paying $1,250 (decent neighborhood) for a 2 bedroom apartment and I took the train to work for $250 for a month pass.

Comment

Comment

I got my eye on North Dakota

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                I live in Corona, Ca Inland Empire. Don't let people fool you about Ca. It is expensive but jobs pay more and there are a lot of jobs. Plus there is a lot of Public transportation.

I remember you talking about going into Law Enforcement, keep this in mind, the 2 highest paid Law Enforcement Agencies in the nation are California Highway Patrol (CHP) and California Dept. of Corrections (CDC). You get a job with either agency and you will be living good especially CDC because typically prisons are in remote areas with low cost of living.

Also keep in mind, there is a lot more to California than San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. In my single days (just about 5-6yrs ago), I was paying $1,250 (decent neighborhood) for a 2 bedroom apartment and I took the train to work for $250 for a month pass.
                LMAO my bad I be confusing everyone on here cause everyone keeps changing profile pics and profile names lol.

Yeah bro I know about Corona. I used to mess with this one girl who lived out there they got some nice cribs and new sections. For my GM gig I was driving all over LA I would take the 210 from Pasadena to San Dimas then Ontario. I'd also get stuck on that 91 going through Corona like 3 times a week and it drove me nuts!

Back then you had to pay cash the didnt have the current automatic payment sensors they got now so if the traffic was really bad the toll on the 91 was like $7.00 if it was low traffic it be like $2.00. I hated the 91 so bad that I had an extra $10 on me at all times to pay whatever the current toll was LOL.

I dont remember talking about law enforcement? not sure if that was me or someone else? I know years ago I was considering like sheriffs or something cuz one of my boys did sheriffs and he ended up in the women prison making good money and benefits. Dude was driving the newest Lexus and had a sweet condo downtown.

Damn thats crazy that CHP is highest in the nation? Word?

One of my boys ended up doing CHP up north, fat Mexican dude. In their boot camp training he lost ton of weight like 60lbs LOL. He never told me was making that type of money tho? I haven't spoken to him in years now that you bring this up.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                  I am national guard unless the president gets on the phone I answer to the state first. Also I can transfer to any state.
                  You still have to talk to them.

Otherwise you will be traveling hundreds of miles to go to fulfill your duties when the time arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    You still have to talk to them.

Otherwise you will be traveling hundreds of miles to go to fulfill your duties when the time arrives.
                    Of course. You have to do paperwork.

Comment

California baby. Not all Cali are expensive. There are quiet, suburbs like Corona, Eastvale, moreno Valley that are cheap as hell for big new houses usually built by KB Homes though.

Im currently in South Diamond Bar but im planning a move to either Fullerton or Chino Hills. Top notch, safe clean places.

Comment

Working...
                      X