No announcement yet.

Last nights PBC card?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights PBC card?????

This forum is flooded with AJ Ruiz threads and general Heavyweight threads. But i had to miss the PBC card last night and the UK channel that showed it i dont have.

Where these good fights to watch? Mainly thinking about the Charlo and Eubank fights. Was Hogan able to make any impact on Charlo? I struggled to see how he could, i expected dominance and possibly a KO there.

Ive never been a massive fan of Eubank Jr but he is more suited to 160 than 168 so hes back down and looking to make a move at the weight, I expected Eubank to just flat out out work Korobov but with a chance of being caught with some big shots.

All in all it seemed a good card. Was it?

What? Its PBC - 99% of time they're awful cards.

Charlo took yet another soft touch in Hulk Hogans journeyman son and still managed to lose 2-3 rounds before getting stopped

And Korobov got injured in round 2 after landing good leather on Eubank in rd 1

Crap card, but that's the norm from PBC

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
      What? Its PBC - 99% of time they're awful cards.

Charlo took yet another soft touch in Hulk Hogans journeyman son and still managed to lose 2-3 rounds before getting stopped

And Korobov got injured in round 2 after landing good leather on Eubank in rd 1

Crap card, but that's the norm from PBC
      Damn i didnt know that injury came in only the 2nd round. So the fight really didnt go on long enough to actually gauge how it would of panned out.

Thing with Charlo. It was on paper another typical PBC mismatch but i just dont think Charlo is a great 168 fighter so even though they dragged up a 154 fighter i wondered if he could still make an impact on Charlo.

Comment

Can’t see any report of the Eubank fight on boxingscene.

Comment

Main card was a very difficult fight to watch. Big Showcase Charlo once again was having a good time stalking little Hogan to execute his KO wizardry, while his usual confidence-boosting opponent tried to survive the rounds. A huge disgusting mismatched fight.

Another waste of time and money for Showtime.

It's even disgusting to see the availability of Eubank and Korobov for Showcase Charlo, yet he chooses to fight a 154 guy.

Comment

Seems only 7 people here watched this fight last night.
            Espinoza needs to start rejecting these types of fights.
            That is if he wants to retain his job.

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Seems only 7 people here watched this fight last night.
              Espinoza needs to start rejecting these types of fights.
              That is if he wants to retain his job.
              Ok now I see the deal. You want sho to not broadcast pbc fights. I couldn’t get why you kept harping on sho not doing the wilder ppv.

Why do you want sho not to put on pbc fights? You’re a fan of the sport, right?

You don’t take issue with poor quality fights non any other entity. Just pbc.

Comment

Eubank came out pumping the jab mixing it up high and to the body. Looked like he was planning to show he could box with a boxer and isn't just all full power hayemakers.

Too bad Korobov got hurt because it was looking interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Ok now I see the deal. You want sho to not broadcast pbc fights. I couldn’t get why you kept harping on sho not doing the wilder ppv.

Why do you want sho not to put on pbc fights? You’re a fan of the sport, right?

You don’t take issue with poor quality fights non any other entity. Just pbc.
                  The guy's one of those PBC / Wilder haters. Probably even anti - American.
                  There's a bunch of guys on here that have picked a promotional company / Platform to back instead of individual fighters. Backing one side to them means they gotta hate on the other. Whether it be PBC ESPN DAZN etc.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                    Damn i didnt know that injury came in only the 2nd round. So the fight really didnt go on long enough to actually gauge how it would of panned out.

Thing with Charlo. It was on paper another typical PBC mismatch but i just dont think Charlo is a great 168 fighter so even though they dragged up a 154 fighter i wondered if he could still make an impact on Charlo.
                    I hope not..he has never even fought at 168

Comment

Working...
                    X