Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Crawford - Coming April 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why would pbc have manny fight crawford when he could fight 4-5 pbc guys. that doenst sound like haymon

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      why would pbc have manny fight crawford when he could fight 4-5 pbc guys. that doenst sound like haymon
      i believe manny's contract with PBC is over... i thought he signed a 2 fight deal with them only. broner and thurman.

Comment

CRAWFORD's big announcement will be a "legacy defining" war with 'Mile High' Mike Alvarado, after he beats Kavaliauskas.

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJK View Post
          I would like to see this fight myself, but at the same time, i would rather see tc fight a younger top contender and prove his worth before getting the big Pac payday.
          The problem is none of them will fight him.

Spence wont fight Crawford.

Porter wont fight Crawford.

Thurman wont fight Crawford.

Danny wont fight Crawford.

Terrence cant hold a gun to peoples head and make them fight. Really a shame a guy with his much talent is being boxed out, but the BIGGER SHAME are fans. Fans who defend PBC guys for ducking Terrence Crawford. Blows my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
            CRAWFORD's big announcement will be a "legacy defining" war with 'Mile High' Mike Alvarado, after he beats Kavaliauskas.
            Probably since all of PBC is scared

Comment

Originally posted by wakikihockey View Post
              I've suspected for a while that a big PPV between Bud and Manny was brewing, but with recent events I now believe it is LIKELY if not already signed.

- TC will announce the fight after beating Mean Machine on Dec 14. He has alluded to a big announcement coming.
              - Mikey and Danny have been told they are not getting the Manny fight and have made other plans
              - Great opportunity for PBC & Top Rank to promote their most popular fighters (sorry Errol) during the Fury/Wilder fight in Feb.
              - TC/Arum know that they are in a tough spot with regards to getting big fights, so they should be willing to give Manny the split he needs to make big $. TC has been making $5M his last couple fights, which shouldn't be a problem with even a small slice of the PPV.
              - This fight will draw a minimum of 1 million PPV buys and may get up to 2 million. Manny would get $20-30 million.
              - TC/Top Rank are likely very confident that they can beat Manny. TC needs the WBA belt to set up another huge payday with Spence.
              - This allows Spence to get a couple of tune-ups to recover from the crash before putting together the Crawford fight.
              - Manny/Arum know each other well and can pull this off.
              - This perfectly sets up a potential huge event in Spence/Crawford. And if Manny pulls an upset, that's an even better story. Even if Manny loses, he can always work to get another big payday with Floyd.
              Why would PBC let Pac fight Crawford? Pac with his name is kinda a king maker, by that I mean any of the young guns that get him and beat him will be MUCH bigger stars then what there are now. Why would PBC let that be a TR fighter, when they have 3-4 guys that they could give it too? Also Pac would have almost a zero chance of winning. Sry but this is NEVER gonna get made.

Comment

This fight not happening is no longer a disappointment. But do you know which would be more disappointing? It’s Crawford losing his next fight for overlooking his opponent with another

Comment

Can't see this happening. Crawford will have to get the top guys at 140 to move up to land decent fights

Comment

Zero chance. Next thread

Comment

Not happening, Manny will not fight TC.

Comment

Working...
                      X