No announcement yet.

What's For Dinner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's For Dinner?

Tonight it's homemade egg drop soup, tomorrow homemade shrimp Alfredo, and Saturday homemade chicken in creamy sundried tomato sauce.

Tonight sausage and green peppers cooked in marinara over penne pasta. Tomorrow the best pizza in NYC, Saturday the best German meal you can get in NYC.

Comment

+

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Tonight sausage and green peppers cooked in marinara over penne pasta. Tomorrow the best pizza in NYC, Saturday the best German meal you can get in NYC.
      Sounds great! New York pizza is easily the best in the world in my opinion

Comment

Steak, bratwurst, and stir fried veggies tonight.

Comment

Tonight it's going to be poblano peppers stuffed with grilled chicken, onions and cheese. Will make some random veggies as well.

Trying to eat healthier as my doc recently told me I have slightly high blood pressure for someone my age/weight. It runs in the family so I have to be careful.

Stuffed peppers are bomb, but not being able to eat like I'm 19 sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Steak, bratwurst, and stir fried veggies tonight.
            Speaking of sausages, I'm thinking of making hippy rolls Monday. Italian sausages and caramelized onions baked in pizza dough.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
              Speaking of sausages, I'm thinking of making hippy rolls Monday. Italian sausages and caramelized onions baked in pizza dough.
              Sounds good.

I don't eat much Italian sausage anymore. Spicy foods do a number on me.

Comment

Sounds good.

I don't eat much Italian sausage anymore. Spicy foods do a number on me.
                I use the mild kind so my wife can eat it. It's supposed to have sautéed bell peppers in it too, but the wife doesn't like them so I leave them out. It's got some mozzarella in it too.

Comment

Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                  I use the mild kind so my wife can eat it. It's supposed to have sautéed bell peppers in it too, but the wife doesn't like them so I leave them out. It's got some mozzarella in it too.
                  I eat the mild bratwurst.

I love sauteed bell peppers. Eat them several times a week. I prefer the green and orange ones.

Comment

I eat the mild bratwurst.

I love sauteed bell peppers. Eat them several times a week. I prefer the green and orange ones.
                    You'd probably love a soup I made a few months ago: Roasted pepper soup. It was too sweet for my tastes so I only made it that one time.

Comment

Working...
                    X