Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robots are being used to deter homeless people from setting up camp in San Francisco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Even the law enforcement attack robots are gay.
    All I know is the sex robots better be on point

I ain't tryna **** no trash can!

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Never dat. A ol' dusty b*tch would have to do.

Comment

I'm gonna go a bit ghetto now. Back in the day, mayor Willie brown, would never let homeless people be harassed by popo, or no one. He said each homeless person has a right to a shopping cart, etc. Back then, my homies were running hunters point, the tenderloin, mission, etc. my cousin was supplying everyone. I had this bad azz dark skinned lovely, Dee licious.. should have married that one fo sho.. Cooked, cleaned, kept my guns secure....I was a fool to let that go...

Anyway, where are the social justice warrior people at?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          You got a problem with gays?
          Who are trying to fool? Whats' the ruse?
          Shut up you miserable faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Shut up you miserable faggot.
            Nah. I can't be a f*ggot. If I was one, you would be cool with me.
            Stop fronting! You don't have a problem with f*gs. You are up in San Francisco and are in no hurry to leave.
            You probably are in the closet. You hate that you like gay sex but everytime you try to abstain you end up fiending for it and end up scratching that itch but after you are done you feel self hatred.

Get the **** out of here about you have problems with gays. You don't. You just have sweet and sour relationship with them.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

that robot chick that charlie rose interviewed is a future sex robot, she looks like she's a bout to jerk fallon off

Never dat. A ol' dusty b*tch would have to do.
              never too dusty to be a cum dumpster

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I'm gonna go a bit ghetto now. Back in the day, mayor Willie brown, would never let homeless people be harassed by popo, or no one. He said each homeless person has a right to a shopping cart, etc. Back then, my homies were running hunters point, the tenderloin, mission, etc. my cousin was supplying everyone. I had this bad azz dark skinned lovely, Dee licious.. should have married that one fo sho.. Cooked, cleaned, kept my guns secure....I was a fool to let that go...

by the time i'm an old man, maybe a little sooner, we'll see the neocons, maybe one of trump's sons or maybe chelsea clinton when she's president, giving the official order to round up homeless people into some type of concentration/death camps. fascism is alive and well in amerika

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

never too dusty to be a cum dumpster

Only if she is funky. D*ck can't work with any stink smell in the air.

Comment

Shut up you mango mouthed lab experiment.

Comment

Nah. I can't be a f*ggot. If I was one, you would be cool with me.
                    Stop fronting! You don't have a problem with f*gs. You are up in San Francisco and are in no hurry to leave.
                    You probably are in the closet. You hate that you like gay sex but everytime you try to abstain you end up fiending for it and end up scratching that itch but after you are done you feel self hatred.

Get the **** out of here about you have problems with gays. You don't. You just have sweet and sour relationship with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Can't believe this is happening in San Fran.

Comment

Working...
                      X