Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you that the Rigo Loma fight would be a farce.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And make no mistake about it. Rigo was overrated after he beat Donaire also. Rigo can't fight inside and he was exposed by Loma yesterday as not being able to fight inside to beat a bigger man.

Comment

You are just another hater hating on a great Eastern European fighter. I am sure you hate GGG as well. The more they accomplish the more you hate on them. You said the fight was a farce in advance so you could discredit the win. It was a great win for Loma and fair minded knowledgeable boxing fans will see it as such. It wasn't size that gave Loma his lopsided win. It was speed, skill, courage and boxing intelligence. Normally the smaller Rigo should be as fast or faster if they are equally good but Loma won so easily because he was a hell of a lot faster and better fighter. There is no dent in his legacy because of Salido. Everybody knows Loma would slaughter Salido in a rematch. You know it yourself. Loma is now top 3 on all PFP lists and number 1 pfp on many lists. He isn't overrated at all. He has earned his high rating and he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Khan didn't win rounds, lmao. And Loma was way bigger than Rigo. Waaaaaay bigger.
        They were 7 lbs apart.

Alvarez was 20 pounds heavier than Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Go flush yourself down the toilet you ****en loser.
          Stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            Stop crying.
            I don't give a flying **** about Loma or Rigo. Loma didn't rematch Salido and now Salido is retired, so take your cry baby, race card trying ass out of here you ****en clown.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
              They were 7 lbs apart.

Alvarez was 20 pounds heavier than Khan.
              Canelo didn't get props for beating Khan. Why you brought him up i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                You are just another hater hating on a great Eastern European fighter. I am sure you hate GGG as well. The more they accomplish the more you hate on them. You said the fight was a farce in advance so you could discredit the win.
                I said the fight was a farce because i knew the size difference would be apparent and it was. The rest of what your cry baby ass is saying is what a complete moron would say. Loma gets very little credit from me for the win and if that bothers you so what. And no I don't hate GG. I used to, but he upped his comp. GG gets props from me. I criticized him for fighting Brook as well. So gtfooh with your racial garbage you ****en cry baby.

Comment

Lomachenko was too big, young, and active. Rigo never had a chance and was a fool for taking this fight. I think it's still a solid win, especially in the manner he did it, but as Lomachenko himself stated, this was not Rigo's weight category.

Comment

Working...
                  X