No announcement yet.

Report Card For "Irish" Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report Card For "Irish" Anthony Joshua

I didn't realize Irish had so few fights and has won them all by KO. Knocking out a Klitchko in your 18th fight, even the 40 year old corpse of one, is a big feat. Of course there is no one else of note on his record. I also did not know that Irish won Gold in the olympics.

Irish's report card will also reflect the unlikelyhood that he will succumb to the dark side of his heritage and return to jail for dealing drugs. We are looking for

Overall B- based on the way Irish fell like Bob Sapp in an earthquake drill when the 40 year old corpse of Wlad Klitchko accidentally threw a punch and somehow landed it.

Great grade for Irish considering he has less than 20 fights and only one recognizable name from the 90's on his resume. Irish also has strong working class Irish Blood which makes him an unlikely candidate to embrace his dominant ancestry again return to prison for dealing drugs. This kept him from getting a C+.

If that chin holds up and Irish continues to approach the game like his great Irish ancestors instead of womanizing and getting drunk and high on weed rather than focusing on his Boxing, then we are looking at a high longevity factor based on his young age and lack of Marciano type heavyweights on the current landscape.

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    I didn't realize Irish had so few fights and has won them all by KO. Knocking out a Klitchko in your 18th fight, even the 40 year old corpse of one, is a big feat. Of course there is no one else of note on his record. I also did not know that Irish won Gold in the olympics.

Irish's report card will also reflect the unlikelyhood that he will succumb to the dark side of his heritage and return to jail for dealing drugs. We are looking for

Overall B- based on the way Irish fell like Bob Sapp in an earthquake drill when the 40 year old corpse of Wlad Klitchko accidentally threw a punch and somehow landed it.

Great grade for Irish considering he has less than 20 fights and only one recognizable name from the 90's on his resume. Irish also has strong working class Irish Blood which makes him an unlikely candidate to embrace his dominant ancestry again return to prison for dealing drugs. This kept him from getting a C+.

If that chin holds up and Irish continues to approach the game like his great Irish ancestors instead of womanizing and getting drunk and high on weed rather than focusing on his Boxing, then we are looking at a high longevity factor based on his young age and lack of Marciano type heavyweights on the current landscape.
    Somebody get this mexican some help

Comment

lmao welcome back lou

Comment

I'm 100% irish 2nd gen American. and we will take josh[as long as he fights wilder soon] into the fold

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
          I'm 100% irish 2nd gen American. and we will take josh[as long as he fights wilder soon] into the fold
          Great fighting Blood Joshua won a Heavyweight Title solely only 25% of that blood

Comment

Great fighting Blood Joshua won a Heavyweight Title solely only 25% of that blood
            sounds like you have probs with people of other races?

Comment

sounds like you have probs with people of other races?
              Stop race baiting, ass hole. This is not the time or place.

Comment

Stop race baiting, ass hole. This is not the time or place.
                me???????????your the one calling people of other races monkeys and s hite.never brought it up till u started it

Comment

Is he really a quarter Irish?

Comment

me???????????your the one calling people of other races monkeys
                    Yeah, that never happened. I like Monkeys.

P.S. it's "You're" in that sentence. I bet if someone wrote the "your/you're" rules on the front of some dudes tight jeans youd never get it wrong again.

Dick squeezer.

Comment

Working...
                    X