No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #13 - Saul "Canelo" Álvarez vs Julio César Chávez Jr, May 6

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSB Pick 'em #13 - Saul "Canelo" Álvarez vs Julio César Chávez Jr, May 6

BONUS MULTIPLIER: Since Canelo is a 9/1 favorite, there is an automatic 2.25X multiplier on picks for Chavez Jr.

You only need to post in this thread to indicate 2X or 3X and/or to pick a draw. EG.
    BrometheusBob.,2X
    If you are using no multiplier (1X), and not picking a draw, just voting in the poll puts you in. I will assume you want 1X unless you post otherwise.

NOTES:
    -CLOSE = 116-112 on all three scorecards or closer
    WIDE = Wider than 116-112 on all three scorecards

-PM me before the fight starts with a different pick in order to change your pick.

-2X doubles your points and 3X triples your points. Everyone starts with 3 doubles and 2 triples to use throughout the year. If you forget how many you have left, check the leaderboard in the master thread.

Sticky me BostonGuy
    Canelo Alvarez by Close Decision
    20.65%
    Canelo Alvarez by Wide Decision
    23.23%
    Canelo Alvarez by KO, Rounds 1-4
    1.29%
    Canelo Alvarez by KO, Rounds 5-8
    14.19%
    Canelo Alvarez by KO, Rounds 9-12
    20.00%
    Chavez Jr by Close Decision
    3.87%
    Chavez Jr by Wide Decision
    0.65%
    Chavez Jr by KO, Rounds 1-4
    0.00%
    Chavez Jr by KO, Rounds 5-8
    2.58%
    Chavez Jr by KO, Rounds 9-12
    13.55%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 04-25-2017, 03:35 PM.

3x. MTC.

Comment

FrankieClutch, 3x

Comment

i'll wait for the weigh in before picking for this one. but im thinking canelo close decision (robbery) with talk of a rematch after. Not sold on canelo as an elite fighter, dont think he can do what the elite fighters do and beat fighters much bigger. Most people will think chavez won at the end of it but canelo will get his hand raised.
        Last edited by Prince Madison; 04-25-2017, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Updated the OP to add a bonus multiplier on Chavez.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          i'll wait for the weigh in before picking for this one. but im thinking canelo decision (robbery) with a rematch after.
          This is what I'm thinking too. This weigh in is probably the most important of any other weigh ins that have been in this contest. Will Chavez be drained? Will Canelo look fat? I look forward to finding out.

But most likely I'm going to pick Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Updated the OP to add a bonus multiplier on Chavez.

This is what I'm thinking too. This weigh in is probably the most important of any other weigh ins that have been in this contest. Will Chavez be drained? Will Canelo look fat? I look forward to finding out.

But most likely I'm going to pick Canelo.
            damn i would be tempted to go for chavez with that multiplier but i cant see him getting the decision in a close fight. yeah if chavez looks like a zombie im going for canelo lol, all the talk is that hes looking good in camp though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              i'll wait for the weigh in before picking for this one. but im thinking canelo close decision (robbery) with talk of a rematch after. Not sold on canelo as an elite fighter, dont think he can do what the elite fighters do and beat fighters much bigger. Most people will think chavez won at the end of it but canelo will get his hand raised.
              You talking about Golovkin moving north?

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                You talking about Golovkin moving north?
                no, im talking about chavez jr v canelo. cause if you couldnt read the thread title, thats what the thread is about.

Comment

MCC, Chavez Jr Close dec

Comment

BoxingFan85, 1X

Comment

Working...
                    X