Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Mike Tyson Be The GOAT If He Had Retired Undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
    Luis Castillo and Marcos Maidana was Floyd Mayweather's Buster Douglass but difference be that Tyson got KOed by his dude If he got to the cards he'd have took the win via robbery just like Floyd did.

Mike Tyson fought in a much stronger era and in a division where it only takes one punch to genuinely change the outcome unlike Floyd who has fought at lower weight divisions guys who don't have much of a power shot.
    You literally just post the dumbest **** you can think of dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by larryusa View Post
      You literally just post the dumbest **** you can think of dont you?
      To be honest Luis Castillo and Marcos Maidana aren't anywhere near as good as Buster Douglas, I doubt Tyson would have lost to someone as limited as a Castillo or Maidana.

Comment

To be honest Luis Castillo and Marcos Maidana aren't anywhere near as good as Buster Douglas, I doubt Tyson would have lost to someone as limited as a Castillo or Maidana.
        lol....................

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
          Say he had fought all of the same guys, only he had beaten all of them (most by KO, of course.) Would he have gone down in history as the best ever?
          This is pretty stupid to think about because any fighter who beat all of the guys he lost to would be known as the best ever. What if Joe Louis beat all of the guys he lost to? Muhammad Ali? Jack Dempsey?

Tyson lost to those guys for a reason. He wasn't good enough at that period in time. Do I think prime '87/'88 Tyson beats all of the guys he lost to? Yes. Does that make me rank him as the best heavyweight ever? No. Simply because that is my educated guess and it didn't really happen so nobody knows.

Comment

Luis Castillo and Marcos Maidana was Floyd Mayweather's Buster Douglass but difference be that Tyson got KOed by his dude If he got to the cards he'd have took the win via robbery just like Floyd did.

Mike Tyson fought in a much stronger era and in a division where it only takes one punch to genuinely change the outcome unlike Floyd who has fought at lower weight divisions guys who don't have much of a power shot.
            Lol what? The 80s heavyweights were **** when Tyson got to them!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.DagoWop View Post
              This is pretty stupid to think about because any fighter who beat all of the guys he lost to would be known as the best ever. What if Joe Louis beat all of the guys he lost to? Muhammad Ali? Jack Dempsey?

Tyson lost to those guys for a reason. He wasn't good enough at that period in time. Do I think prime '87/'88 Tyson beats all of the guys he lost to? Yes. Does that make me rank him as the best heavyweight ever? No. Simply because that is my educated guess and it didn't really happen so nobody knows.

Lol it's like saying would Zab Judah be the greatest if he beat Floyd, Cotto,Tszyu, Garcia etc...

Comment

You were probably one of those whining when he rematched Maidana.

Comment

No, but he did try to be a GOAT-banger when he converted to islam in prison so there's that for Tyson fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
                    You were probably one of those whining when he rematched Maidana.
                    Yeah I was why should Maidana have to rematch him when he clearly beat him fairly the first time?

Comment

Yeah I was why should Maidana have to rematch him when he clearly beat him fairly the first time?
                      How did you score that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X