No announcement yet.

Conor McGregor NEW Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    There is an MMA subsection here. If you want to talk UFC why don't you go there?
    Because the original thread was posted in NSB.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
      Wow, UFC not budging and looking to slam him as well. I fear this will soon be unrecoverable.
      Wonder what Conor's contract looks like. If he just gots a fight or two him leaving the UFC would be HUGE for whatever other group picked him up & Coker would juggle his balls every Tuesday if he signed with Bellator I'm sure. I believe the UFC contracts are so sketchy your deal can be extended indefinitely if you are a title holder so he shouldn't go back down to 145 for sure.

This seems like such a nothing thing & another straw on the back of the camel in regards to the fighters creating a union that gets a lot of the f#cked up **** the UFC does to its fighters curbed. Rooting for Conor to lead the revolt at this point. Basically this is the UFC saying f#ck you fans you aren't going to see this fight cuz Conor wouldn't go to a f#cking presser you don't give a **** about & most of you weren't going to watch one video from.

Skype this mfer or fine him, but don't punish the fans over silly ****.

Comment

In other words he got tired of riding Danas d1ck lol, he was always kissing UFC's ass

Poor ***, got his heart broken when Diaz kicked his ass, it was obvious, now he wants to cry about media lol, wasnt he then one beggin for attention, what a b1tch lol, this gots to be some of the most silliest **** ive seen

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
          other fighters have to do the same duties, i dont buy into this bs and i like mcgregor,
          he lost fair and square to a guy who didnt even have a training camp,
          he just doesnt want to take part in the build up because diaz would absolutely rinse him,
          what can he say back to diaz? he has nothing to say...

thats just like khan saying ohh i cant do the face off and all the media duties with canelo because i need the extra time for training because im fighting a bigger guy

dont forget mcgregor was the one giving the big one before the first fight saying size and weight wont be an issue...
          Green k being sent your way for the Khan example. Very good... I dont care for Khan but if he can Conor can. Khan imo has a smaller chance of winning with training his butt off, Mcgregor has a better chance & is flaking...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Green k being sent your way for the Khan example. Very good... I dont care for Khan but if he can Conor can. Khan imo has a smaller chance of winning with training his butt off, Mcgregor has a better chance & is flaking...
            He was also laughing at Diaz for being to skinny n now hes to big, weightclasses didnt matter to him lol

He needs to man the f#$k up

Honestly him n Diaz are about the same, just Diaz is tall, what a pusss
            Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 04-21-2016, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Because the original thread was posted in NSB.
              That thread didn't belong in NSB either. But if you wanted to respond to something why didn't you just post this there instead of starting another thread that makes it look like NSB is being spammed with MMA topics?

I've got nothing against you personally, you're usually a good poster. But fuck. I just don't relish having to wade through UFC talk (or talk about any other unrelated subject) on a boxing forum.

Comment

When was the last time you heard of HBO canceling a fight cuz a guy wouldn't do media doe?

I think you for sure punish Conor for this, but canceling the fight is stupid. Everyone is taking a hit. Diaz gets screwed out of his Conor Sweepstakes check. Fans don't get to see the fight. Conor doesn't get his attempt at revenge + $$$. The UFC looks like a overbearing father figure + screws up their potential money.

The NFL just fines you for this sort of thing. Thats what the UFC should do. This is some military level punishment. This is like Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket making everyone do pushups cuz Gomer f#cked up. It works in the military, but in the entertainment game you are just pissing people off & hurting business over virtually nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
                  Wow, UFC not budging and looking to slam him as well. I fear this will soon be unrecoverable.
                  I like what the UFC did here. Fighters don't realize how much money and effort goes into the product. They think they just fight in a vacuum and everything just magically happens.

Comment

All I'm seeing is an excuse for the massive L.

Comment

you know what mcgregor hit diaz with his hardest shots and diaz just walekd through them, first power shot he landed he rocked mcgregor,
                      now that was without a training camp,
                      so imagine he has a full training camp,
                      add to that his height, reach and black belt in ju jitsu,
                      diaz will just be too much for mcgregor

btw i do think khan will win against canelo

Comment

Working...
                      X