Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Germany going all out to help those migrant refugees...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Germany going all out to help those migrant refugees...

Poor old Hitler would turn in his grave if he could see this, wouldn't he?

Puts in all that hard work, only for later generations of Schnellers to fuck with it. I bet the poor **** can only take solace in Sven Ottke's "undefeated" record, there's nothing else left.

Germans have definitely lost any type of self-respect.

Letting these poor third-world ****s who can't develop their own countries mooch.

Comment

I was having a conversation with my buddy about this and the problems with American immigration. He thinks its hateful to not help these immigrants. I think it's nice, but the Germans should be extremely clear with these Syrian immigrants that integration is important and German culture comes first. Here is your hallal schnitzel and complimentary laterhozen.

Comment

Germany needs to remember its roots.

Next thing you know, judges will be scoring fights fairly over there.

Comment

Do you think at their secret meetings, they're like, "Should ve give zis taking ovuh ze vorld zing vun more time?"

Comment

They've definitely got some plan. If I were those migrants, I'd just be cautious when it comes to shower night.

Comment

Why don't other middle east countries take them in?

Comment

Originally posted by BTL View Post
                Why don't other middle east countries take them in?
                Cuz they're fücked up as well and Syrians themselves prefer coming to Germany than going to another ****hole in the middle east, the rich arabs like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE aren't willing to take any refugees.

It's good to help people in need but 1 Million refugees entering 1 country at the same time can cause a lot of harm, the world should help Germany take these refugees and if the refugees don't obey they should get deported

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post
                  Cuz they're fücked up as well and Syrians themselves prefer coming to Germany than going to another ****hole in the middle east, the rich arabs like Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE aren't willing to take any refugees.

It's good to help people in need but 1 Million refugees entering 1 country at the same time can cause a lot of harm, the world should help Germany take these refugees and if the refugees don't obey they should get deported
                  Most of them are not refugees at all.

Not a single one of them should be allowed into the EU.

The boats should be sent back to where they came from and/or nuked.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmed_Ismail View Post

these were the countries that I had in mind, they should take them in... 5hit makes no sense.

I'm all for helping people but man it would be best for other Arab countries to take them in.

Comment

Working...
                    X