Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BERNABE CONCEPTION= Manny Pacquiao w/o Special Blended “Power Shakes”??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    You dude you know they're trying to figure out how to red k you in real life as we speak lol!
    Red K given for that comment.

Comment

he looks like an orthadox manny...moves just like him holds his hands just like him..wow

Comment

lol soon as this kid came out i was like damn his foot work looks exactly like a ortho pac

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          So Floyd without the numbing solution = Junior Jones?
          why must ya'll mention floyd in every damn thread??

Comment

jUST lOOK AT THE STYLES.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post

jUST lOOK AT THE STYLES.!!!
              NOW LOOK AT THIS STYLE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-KDtGnivLI

Comment

damn.................youre making *****s............................looking bad...............LOL

Comment

I saw similarties in the style, but that it similarties. Pacquiao is a role model for filipino fighters you're bound to have some guys trying to imitate his style and failing. The same way Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. tried to fight like his dad when it doesn't suit his attributes, Concepcion doesn't just lack the power of Pacquiao he lacks the quick feet, the angles, he spins off but not with the same frequency and conviction that Pacquiao does. There are similarities and alot of differences.

I've read and seen young fighters trying to fight like Mayweather when they clearly don't possess the reflexes or skills to pull it off but it doesn't stop them trying. I think it's naive to call Pacquiao a roided up Concepcion just because there a similarities in their style. Concepcion has none of Pacquiao's awkwardness either.

Comment

Kid won't be around much longer if he doesn't work on his D. Reminds me of Ricky in hunter-mode against Pacquiao. No head movement, not gonna be around too long especially if the chin is not solid.

Comment

So how come as soon as Floyd says Pacquiao's on steroids everyone jumps out and claims he's on steroids?? What is tomorrow Floyd said tat Pacquiao is the best ever, would we start seeing 100000 threads on how Pacquiao is the best ever? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                      X