Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma fights DIRTY, and that's ok with me.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only saw Loma punch the back of the head when Rigo was bending below the waste (illegal) unless I'm forgetting something.

If your opponents turns his back of bends below the waste you are literally supposed to keep punching. He's the one fouling.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      I only saw Loma punch the back of the head when Rigo was bending below the waste (illegal) unless I'm forgetting something.

If your opponents turns his back of bends below the waste you are literally supposed to keep punching. He's the one fouling.
      God almighty, some of the things people make up on this site....

No. You're never SUPPOSED TO punch the back of the head. It's a health concern. Look up Prichard Colon if you don't understand.

Loma got gritty. He'll do it again and you guys will say, "Damn, Redd was right."
      He's a rugged, gritty fighter now. This isn't a bad thing unless you guys aren't willing to be honest about it. I think it's awesome. I like it a lot more than his old dancey, feather fisted style. That reflected his amateur roots. He's a pro now and he's fighting like one.

Comment

You've been a boxing fan for at least 3 years and you don't know punching behind the head is fouling and is viewed as worse than holding and ducking below the waist. OMFG.

Comment

he fights nothing like ward and thats a great thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            You've been a boxing fan for at least 3 years and you don't know punching behind the head is fouling and is viewed as worse than holding and ducking below the waist. OMFG.
            wheres he meant to punch? if youre gonna duck below the waist you deserve to get whacked on the back of the head.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              he fights nothing like ward and thats a great thing.
              It really is.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                wheres he meant to punch? if youre gonna duck below the waist you deserve to get whacked on the back of the head.
                Its the referees discretion which really is the same as turning your back to your opponent and offering ILLEGAL targets as the only places to hit .

This entire thread started by the OP is ridiculous i'll spare him my remarks as ive come to know his actual limited understanding on many things on here .................
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-13-2017, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Why are some of you sooooo gutted that I like Loma?? In fact, it seems to be a mission for some posters to try to get "certain people" to dislike Loma.
                  Very telling....
                  I'm not the one with racism problems, do not project.

Comment

People don't seem to understand that illegal tactics carry an advantage. Either Loma has to sell out to find a legal punch to land and leave himself vulnerable, or he just holds back and gives Rigo endless recovery time. Loma negated the advantage Rigo sought using trash tactics by throwing light punches at the target presented. It discouraged Rigo from doing it.

I'm not sure why the OP doesn't understand the difference between fouling to gain an advantage and negation. It is an important distinction to make. Did Loma continue looking for punches to the top/back of the head in other situations? Did he even throw heavy shots to that area?

Calling him a dirty fighter is idiotic. He is a clean fighter who knows how to negate dirty tactics (a skill he learned as a result of his Salido fight no doubt).

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      If you turn your back on your opponent or duck below the waist then they are encouraged to keep punching (you're the one fouling). What part is confusing?

Punching to the back of the head is illegal when your opponent is facing you, not when they deliberately try to stop you from throwing punches by offering the back of their head as your sole target.

Comment

Working...
                      X