Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many PPG would a prime Michael Jordan average in today's NBA?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL you guys are hilarious. Jordan played when you could hand check.

He'd own these fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
      do me a favor. do a 2 week marathon where you watch classic games from the 80's and 90's. You can find them on NBAtv(check the schedule) piratebay.org, and youtube.com

Watch at least 30 games. When you're done, get back to me and we'll continue this convo.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        do me a favor. do a 2 week marathon where you watch classic games from the 80's and 90's. You can find them on NBAtv(check the schedule) piratebay.org, and youtube.com

Watch at least 30 games. When you're done, get back to me and we'll continue this convo.
        b*tch please

Other than that "Nash is more athletic than Magic thread, you also said in another thread that it's more important to win 70 games than to win a ring

having a basketball convo with you is like debating a flat earth crackpot believer. Im done with you

Comment

This Golden State squad would beat the 96 Bulls.

"Old teams were better doe"

Comment

Jordan was throwing up 37 and 35 PPG seasons in the 80's.

I have no doubt he'd be doing the same today.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              This Golden State squad would beat the 96 Bulls.

"Old teams were better doe"
              GSW never really faced a tough defensive team doe

Cavs sucked on defense

i think Superman, Batman & Rodman could lockdown the Splash Bros. convincingly

Comment

Young Jordan didn't win a single play offs game against Boston Ceiltics /w L. Bird. Jordan is overrated I would have to say because of the lack of prime competition compared to the 80's.

Comment

hard to say. if mike was playing in this era, his skills would have also develop to play against the guys now. but if we're comparing prime mike back in his chicago bulls days vs the guys now, then i dont think mike would have done well. the newer generation now is just so much faster, quicker, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    Young Jordan didn't win a single play offs game against Boston Ceiltics /w L. Bird. Jordan is overrated I would have to say because of the lack of prime competition compared to the 80's.
                    he lit them up in scoring and this thread is about scoring....not to mention he always lost to the team that made it to the finals except in his rookie year(where he took the bulls immediately to the playoffs.)

Jordan had a higher vertical than modern greats so I don't know where the myth of the athleticism of today bothering him comes from...the corpse of Vince Carter is a serviceable player right now ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      I'm not a Jordan fan (I'm a Bad Boys era Pistons fan so I naturally hated the motherf**ker) but I recognize greatness, and dude would torch the league the same way he did back then. In fact he'd average more because of how soft and finesse the NBA has become. He ether'd the league nightly in the most physically brutal era the league has ever seen...he'd have a field day with this b*tch made version of the league.
                      Gotta spread around before I can green you for this post...respect as a Pistons fan for giving Jordan his props

Comment

Working...
                      X