Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ko of the year by Andre "The Nutcracker" Ward!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post

When your knackers get nailed by The Nutcracker .. You're done bro!

Comment

So am I wrong about one punch below the belt being enough for a boxing ref to call a low blow .. is that what you're saying?

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by Vadrigar.; 06-21-2017, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
              But Boxing Goat told me there was only 1 headlock the whole fight.

Comment

When your knackers get nailed by The Nutcracker .. You're done bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Go quote me on it and bring what I said here. Others that read it will have the comprehension skills that you lack.

Comment

This whole post fight nonsense reminds me of pac-marquez 4. P@ctards claimed the KO was illegal because Marquez stepped on Pacquiao's foot.

The delusion from kovtards this week has reached that level imo.

Comment

WRONG. There's gifs of those shots all over the site they landed on the white belt. Weeks didn't warn Ward, he was telling him to "carry on" Ward shouldn't have stopped.
                      Show me the footage of the first low blow when Kovalev stopped and complained.

Comment

Working...
                      X